Post pictures of your pets

dekx

Not only my pet, but my partner

Here's a picture of my partner/family member Dekx. He worked with me for just under five years. I couldn't of asked for a better pet/partner. Unfortunately I had to put him to rest this week as the cancer won the battle.

004.jpg

skiroule

Boy that's a tough one. A real double whammy.

As you can see, we're all nuts about our pets and most of us have suffered losses so I hope it counts for something when we say we have some understanding of what you're going through.

deerhunter

DSC01259.jpg 104_0507.jpg 000_0106.jpg

this is korbel. hes a solid 120 lbs. chocalate lab and he still has his nuts if you need a breeder... i dont charge nothing its just to keep him happy

1blue99srx600

Our Old Boy Rocky

Here is our boy Rocky aka "ghost face killer". He is a boxer and will be 12 in January. I dread the day he crosses the bridge. He is my first dog as an adult out on my own.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 27

slimcake

My boy

01-27-08_1236.jpg CIMG1810.jpg

His name is Duece. I am number one and he is number 2. Just ask my girlfriend...... Forsure mans best friend!!

Last edited:

ezra

Bad night in my house just spent a few hrs at emergency vet with mt 15yr old Izzy. vestibular disease is best case scenario but could be allot of bad things.she is acting like she had a stroke.
guess all we can do is keep her confined and keep a eye on her

Attachments

• October 2008 395.jpg
    October 2008 395.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 61

skiroule

Really hope she pulls through - always seems like their time is all too short.

I guess it goes with the territory but that doesn't mean that it doesn't suck. I swear I've spent a lifetime's worth of hours at the St. Paul Animal Emergency Clinic and the U of M Vet Medical Center but it's likely there's more to come.

Hoping for the best

yamadooed

Braaaaap...
02-07-08_1115.jpg

qcmike

Bruiser

My Boy Bruiser.1st pic, he was around 6 months. 2nd, he was 2 years old. He is now almost 6. (hope this works)

Attachments

• Bruiser pics2 050.jpg
    Bruiser pics2 050.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Oct.2006 010 - Copy.jpg
    Oct.2006 010 - Copy.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 34

windingtrailgal

This IS a fun thread. Like seeing all the pets!

Mrs Bear - he's a beaut!!

Ezra - so sorry! Sucks!

Posting a before and after of the nitwit dog. The second pic is at the boat launch this spring at the Porkies. I call him
barrroop-a-doop or dumazz. The kids and others call him Yukon. He jumped on the wall at Lake of the Clouds this summer - causing everyone around to GASP!

One of the cats - he RUNS when he hears the click of the mouse trap to get his 'treat' - gotta love his craftiness.

Attachments

• DSCN2964.jpg
    DSCN2964.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN4816.jpg
    DSCN4816.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00892.jpg
    DSC00892.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 26
T

Team Elkhorn

This is fun! Great looking pets everyone.
ezra, sorry about Izzy. Keep us updated.