Post pictures of your pets

mjkaliszak

Someone said we were going to the UP " snowmobiling " and wallah... she jumps in the car. She is hard to get a picture of due to being afraid of the camera ???? Something about the flash scares her ? Never the less, here she is at her finest... if she thinks we are going somewhere she gets in the car AND WONT GET OUT.... LOL too funny. She has sat in the car waiting for over an hour before.

snowbuff

bearrassler - My shi-tzu looks almost exactly like yours!

mjkaliszak - My Dobe love to go for rides too!!

I'd post pics but, I haven't figured out how yet :(

Snowho

First time posting some pictures to the site, so please excuse me if something is not quite right! Here are a couple of pictures of some of our pets. The first is of Packer (Bloodhound) and new puppy, Harley (Newfoundland). Packer could not believe what we brought home! The next is a picture of a full grown Harley with new friend, Bart Starr who uses Harley as a chair. Hope this works! Packer & Harley as a puppy.jpg Bart Sitting on Harley 10-2010.jpg

lvr1000

Here is Scooby and Hailey. Scooby was rescued about 9 years ago and Hailey a little over a year. Scooby loves to chase squirrels , sometimes a little too far.

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_1010.jpg
    Copy of IMG_1010.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Copy of IMG_1012.jpg
    Copy of IMG_1012.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 091006pictures 572.jpg
    091006pictures 572.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 19
Here's my best buddy. Samson came from the local shelter in Dec 2008. We picked him up as a "dog at large" running around the city when he was less than 3 months old. I couldn't believe that no one came to claim him in the 10 day waiting period so we took him home.

Florida 044.jpg Florida 001 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

LoveMyDobe

It must be a Dobe thing with chasing critters. My blue Dobe Skye was chasing a chipmonk last Sunday and got her head stuck in a crotch of a tree. And they love the pontoons too. I think I have pics posted on an early post here.
Rescue dogs Rule!! Gotta say that as I am now a volunteer for DobeRescue MN

D

Deleted member 10829

I love dogs!!

Picture 492.jpg 0530111800a.jpg

The Jack Russell is a boy we named Peder and is 8 years old and has been on Prednisone for years for allergies, thus the weight gain. The pit bull/boxer mix is a 2 year old female named Day-Z and one of the most loving dogs I have ever been around. Pit bulls are a wonderful family pet and I thought exactly the opposite until my son rescued her and we ended up with her!

Attachments

• IMG-20111019-00054[1].jpg
    IMG-20111019-00054[1].jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20110604-00020[1].jpg
    IMG-20110604-00020[1].jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23

chadlyt

This is Nash, our 10 month old 3/4 Lab 1/4 Poodle. One of the smartest dumb dogs i've met.

DSC08785.jpg

Also, i love all the pics of the dogs on boats. Nash is riding on the Mississippi out of Wabasha in that pic.

Last edited:

skiroule

This is Nash, our 10 month old 3/4 Lab 1/4 Poodle. One of the smartest dumb dogs i've met.

View attachment 26203

Also, i love all the pics of the dogs on boats. Nash is riding on the Mississippi out of Wabasha in that pic.

Finally a photo of frnash! (I think that's how it's spelled :) ).

If my day is a little off, I just visit this thread - just seems to make the day a little better.

1-snowbullet

Dragen 9 y.o. Dalmation-lab mix recieved as a gift from wife . best 4 legged bud in the world goes everywhere with me . even snowmobiling-atv-fishing - ect ect .. gun shy yet but thats ok I still love him . In pic he is patently waiting for snowmobile season to start . 302255_262354037128848_100000627603106_855567_1495354787_n.jpg Picture 001.jpg

chadlyt

Finally a photo of frnash! (I think that's how it's spelled :) ).

If my day is a little off, I just visit this thread - just seems to make the day a little better.

My son named him, and I thought about frnash. But spell check doesn't help this pup when he is on his laptop.

dekx

My newest

neena.jpg 4 yr old female German Shepard named Neena
I rescued her....family said she was to hyper!
She is great to have around, smart and tons of fun!