Prayer request :

sledneck

Fellow JD'rs I need you that believe in the power of prayer to please include my Father and mother in your prayers. His name is Gene Emmons. He suffered a life threatening massive stroke this morning and I just got home from the hospital where my Father just went through several hours of surgery to rebuild 5 blood vessels and the carotid artery that got destroyed by a massive blood clot. The surgeons say he is stable but the next 48 hours are extremely critical. He is in very serious condition. Thank you.

swanee

sledneck. I am praying for Gene right now. We Believe in it and live it every day of our lives. I have Gene's name on a sticky note above my screen.

sledneck

Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind words it is appreciated more than you know. To have people that we have never met face to face, willing to include our family in your prayers is truly a blessing. I will do my best to keep everyone posted. Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Gene JR.

thunderstruck88

i will say a prayer for you and your family God bless you and keep your family strong Think positive and take care of yourself to . I don't know you but feel like we are all part of a big famliy on line here not just to talk about snow and snowmobiling Thank you John Dee for letting us all have a extended family to lean on in times like this

arcticman

Your dad will be in my prayers and I will for you and your and the rest of the family. Stay strong and God bless you all.

sledneck

Thank you all so much. The hospital called to let us know that he had a small bleed last night but is still hanging in there. I will be heading out for the hospital in a few minutes. I will keep you all posted to let you know that there is power in numbers especially in prayer. Keeping it positive and trusting in the Lord to heal my earthly Father. Gene

mezz

Gene, you & your family are in my prayers. I hope that all goes well & stay strong.-Mezz

jakester

Gene we will have the little guys pray for your Dad tonite also, sometimes I think he hears the young one's better, Good luck, God bless your Dad and your family.