R&R Trailers????

mvedepo

I am looking at a 14' R&R inline trailer. Can't find much info on them. I have been a Triton user up to now but its hard to ignore the price of the R&R.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

2003polaris

WHAT INFO DO YOU NEED ON AN R&R TRAILER . I AM ON MY SECOND ONE . LET ME KNOW. THEY ARE MADE 50 MILES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE . HAVE BEEN TO THERE SHOP.

S

skylar

Contact Paul at sledsolutions.com He just picked up the 718 trailer.

112644.jpg

mvedepo

That's a sweet looking trailer. Sometimes I want to buy Doo's just for the color! :-D If you dont mind me asking what did it run you?

famousguy

I ordered it new in August 2006. I did order quite a few extras on it that drove the price up a bit.

Seamless sides
Extra gas doors
Finished inside walls
Diamond plate inside and out
LED lights
All stainless steel hardware
Spare tire box built into the floor
Aluminum Wheels
Side door with window

It was about $7500 if I recall

famousguy

Tritons are very nice, but I think you pay for the name a bit.

I have had good luck with mine.

Mine holds 3 sleds nicely

S

sled_solutions

Legend & Classic make the best trailers but not many of us can afford them. The R&R is a great trailer from what I can tell so far. It pulls really nice and the price was so right. Biggest problem is you have to go pick it up in Three Rivers and if you live on the East side it's a haul.

mvedepo

I got a place I can pick it up that 160 miles away. I agree with the Legend trailers. However Ebay wouldn't let me auction the kids so I best look at a quality trailer for the money.

famousguy

When I ordered mine, I ordered it at Snowmotion at Nelsons in Greenville.

My deal included delivery to Nelsons so I only had to drive there to pick it up. About 40 minutes for me.

eagle1

great looking trailers guys. I'am looking at trailers also. just hard to part with that much money for a trailer. plan on looking at Amer-lite, R&R, "dream-o-meter" Legend. Question I have is what are the pros and cons of having the front ramp roadside or curbside? or is this just a matter of what you prefer? seems everybody does it different.

harski

eagle1, I too am in the market for a trailer and have debated the front ramp location. What I've decided is that the time it would matter the most is when I would be parking along a road side. Meaning, if the door was roadside then I can just park and not have to jacknife the trailer and block the roadway if it was on the curbside. I would still have the sidedoor on the curbside for safety reasons in case I needed to check the load or etc on a busy roadway.

I am looking at the same trailers as yourself including the Classics. I've looked at the Legends at a local dealer I was not to impressed. Seemed a little odd to be able to see light out the back ramp when it was closed!? It just didn't feel like a solid trailer either. Have you looked at any others? If so, what did you think?

Harski

ssdsts24

I have had a Legend trailer for about 7 years now and I have had no problems at all. At the bottom of the dack ramp on both sides there should be a small place for any water to drain out. When we come back from a day of riding we pull the sleds in the trailer the heat from the sleds will warm the trailer up so the selds will melt off for the next day ride. if the water didnt drain out i'am sure the rear door would freeze shut . I have the front door on the driver side the pro's If you unload on a street they have the snow plowed up on the curb side some times you can not use the the door if it was on that side , but if you have it on the driver side you have clean area but you must watch for traffic. I have used trailers both ways I perfer the front door on the drivers side .