RIP Prince

whitedust

He had many unreleased songs in the vault. The estate will do well when the smoke clears. Still don't know how he died from what cause? RIP

ezra

if I had to guess my money is untreated cancer . he was a pretty religious guy not sure what the Jehovah witness views are on cancer treatments . but he did decline a needed hip replacement a few yrs back for "religious reasons "
like I said the real-estate holdings will bring in far more than the music . music is to cheep now he fought that fight to
could be incorrect on cancer guess he was treated for drug overdose few weeks back. that is pretty crazy unless the religion thing was a cover

Last edited:

harvest1121

Just read on TMZ he over dosed coming home from Atlanta. Landed in Moline Il they wanted him to stay but would not because he had to share a room. All that talent and money wasted to get high.

ezra

Just read on TMZ he over dosed coming home from Atlanta. Landed in Moline Il they wanted him to stay but would not because he had to share a room. All that talent and money wasted to get high.
could be hooked on pain scripts for the hip he refused to get ?
would be logical .

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thought this was pretty cool. Rainbow seen outside his place yesterday afternoon while folks were memorializing him.

princerainbow.jpg

-John

ezra

I loved him as a kid also IMHO controversy and 1999 were better than purple rain by love sexy I was over it . my mom was buds with the owner of jam and co7 back in the day so I could pretty much get tix to anything I wanted. but I did not want to take a risk for the xmass shows in like 84 . the only tix I ever showed up at Dayton's at 2 AM to for them to go on sale at 9am.
I went 2 times moms bud pulled though with a set for 1st night and better seats .

snobuilder

You MN folks had a legend in your midst....never paid enough attention to him to know that....figured he was west coast....He makes up for the fact that you all loved Randy Moss as well....LOL

POLARISDAN

You MN folks had a legend in your midst....never paid enough attention to him to know that....figured he was west coast....He makes up for the fact that you all loved Randy Moss as well....LOL

yea..his studio was right UP the street..peeps all over there today

ezra

the wife convinced me to drive over today 15min drive crazy how many people were there and just kept coming.
I was talking with 1 guy and they just flew in from NY for this then some lady overheard and said they drove up from Pennsylvania.
then I started looking at plates in the lot pretty crazy .cant post picks but it was crazy Sheila E came out with 2 guys and was giving out all kinds of stuff old concert T's etc etc pretty cool.
I tell U what if I was a single guy in his 40s I know where I would be hanging out collecting dates right now

shelby369

Didn't really pay much attention to Prince (was following Jerry and the boys in my VW bus 70's/80's early 90's)....... seeing all the Prince news as of late, Price was a very talented guy in his own right.....