SE WI - Walworth - Waukesha - Racine - Kenosha - Jefferson Counties

ryanslyne

Jefferson county also opening back up 6am tomorrow and Rock is still open for those of you that have the urge. Id be curious to get a report out of someone that gets out.

RS

ridindirty800

Jefferson county also opening back up 6am tomorrow and Rock is still open for those of you that have the urge. Id be curious to get a report out of someone that gets out.

RS

Jefferson was grooming last night and today, saw a few pics and they looked good. When I was up there Saturday trails were great, I imagine they will be pretty descent yet.

pclark

Spoke to my contact at Waukesha County and they will most likley be grooming this evening and hopefully opening on Wednesday am as well. I am in Dousman and we received about 2.5" of wet packing snow and as was reported more to the north. Temperature is hanging around 29 degrees but sunny so seeing some slight melt but windy enough for some blowing and drifting up here. Hopefully they open them up Wednesday and everyone can get a few more days in because it looks warm for the weekend. My neighbor just got back from Taylor county and he reported excellent conditions throughout the county as well as northern Clark county. Stay between the stakes and stay safe.

maddogg

Got out on Monday and rode from Neosho and did a loop up to Hustisford and back through Rubicon. No complaints and freshly groomed around Rubicon. I noticed that the trails around Ixonia in Jefferson county are freshly groomed as I live in town. Get out and hit them before the warm up!

ryanslyne

Trails are all freshly groomed in Eagle/ Waukesha county as of yesterday/ this morning. They look good for now. The inevitable is coming by this weekend....

RS

ridindirty800

I waited for John's forecast to see another BUST for SE Wi (not a bust by John's forecast) Local weathermen were talking 6-12" Sunday afternoon, backed down to only very southern Counties by last night and looks like today its even further south again. At least we had a chance to open trails twice this year, to bad all the big storms missed us by 60-100 miles. So hoping by typing this and writing this storm off it moves back north tomorrow and Wed lol. From Northern Walworth County into Waukesha and Jefferson there is good base left on almost all trails but the chisel plowed fields.

ryanslyne

I waited for John's forecast to see another BUST for SE Wi (not a bust by John's forecast) Local weathermen were talking 6-12" Sunday afternoon, backed down to only very southern Counties by last night and looks like today its even further south again. At least we had a chance to open trails twice this year, to bad all the big storms missed us by 60-100 miles. So hoping by typing this and writing this storm off it moves back north tomorrow and Wed lol. From Northern Walworth County into Waukesha and Jefferson there is good base left on almost all trails but the chisel plowed fields.

I was thinking the same thing! Let's hope for a change in the track come this evening!

euphoric1

24 hours ago "Biggest snowstorm" of the season ends up being the biggest fizzle of the season..... POOF! GONE!.... uuuuugh

ryanslyne

Well I am signing off this site for the year guys. My last trip north was last weekend as I don't have any other free time granted from the wife to go up. And looking at the next 10 days down here I would say we are completed! See y'all next year!

RS