SENEY ----> 2010

getsome

I knew you would find it ! Hope for big snow.
where are you guys going for Xmas ?
117251.jpg

getsome

Might have to work betwix the Holidays
double run to Seney, If the snow is low we plan to hit Chapleau right away for a visit. Look for the #12 out in the kingston plains.

getsome

Funny you ask, we were at the Toronto sno show on Friday and overheard OFSC had a meeting that day @ 3pm to decide, but looking very much like a feasable option. Closing north portion of Trail F and creating a loop for Thesalon riders. I just looked and didn't see any news yet. I would say it's a go. This means Trail F by our camp will be open game and no traffic. Yeehaw

getsome

I wish Camoplast would make the Aggresive 1.5 track in a 144", love it on the wifes 121". I have rejetted to help low end flood. Working on some clutching,silencer,and more air intakes. I just bought this sled last Nov. NEW.

polarisrider1

getsome, I have the Camoplast Challenger track on my switch. 144x2x15. Very nice track. Put the SLP can on it. Do you still have the stock seat? Or did you sell it?

trebsdub

I had the 2 switchbacks for sale last year sold the one like yours, kept the blue one for my college son. Looking at track upgrades and other ideas.

getsome

Still have a RMK seat and blue seat cover.
Buddy runs the CROSSOVER 1.5" on his RMK. works well
Stock 2" paddles curl up on the trails. booo
<font color="ff0000">Ann - "noddin my head, like yeah!..."</font>

getsome

no need for more track, with less snow this year!
Just have to make it a show sled instead. haha
may have found a new Rat sled to beat down.

scottd

Will be at our camp in Gwinn around Xmas/New Years. Have a '08 M8 and '03 Pro-X 600 with 144X2" track. I'd be interested in hooking up with some folks and doing some non trail riding then assuming the snow is decent for it.

Plan to go up many times this winter so I could be game other times too.

getsome

We could meet at the 4 corners in the Kingston plains and bang into some stumps for sure. We'll see when the time gets near, snow pending. keep in touch.

polarisrider1

Found out today that the Halfway to Chaplau trail is a go and it is on this yrs. trail map. Also the trail from Missanabe to Chaplau will also stay open. The maps are printed as that trail is temporary closed. Got the info at Novi show today.