SENEY ----> 2010

getsome

Jan 15th Weekend

Loggerhub- you going to make sure Cpt. Canada gets the memo for Sat. morning. 10am at the latest. Suppose to meet p with 5 guys coming from the Wolf Inn area. Boondock meeting @ Andy's Fri nite.

getsome

loggerhub

10-4 I will pass it along. I was planning on dropping my sled off at your place on friday night if that is cool with you. I will get Capt. CA to do the same that way we can speed him up a little.

Logger

4getsome

10-4 I will pass it along. I was planning on dropping my sled off at your place on friday night if that is cool with you. I will get Capt. CA to do the same that way we can speed him up a little.

Logger

Can't wait to see you Saturday Logger! Been too long. Maybe Friday night too??!

loggerhub

Sent ya a pm. I have been up in Canada the last 2 days for work so I don't know what the conditions are give me or Dale a call in the morning. I don't think we lost much snow but it wasn't great to start with. It is drizzling out right now. May switch to snow but it is 34 degrees out.

Logger

getsome

Great Ride

Regardless of the low snow conditions we managed to find some decent snow to ride. Thanks to Cpt. Canada for guiding us around again. good to see ya again and catch up Loggerhub. Lately just hoping for average snow....Dang

getsome

loggerhub

getsome, had a blast even though the snow was melting. Looks like it may be warm again this weekend. Got the hotdogger hooked up tonight so I am ready to rock next trip. Been on the web and phone all day can't seem to find a motor for the old renegade. Nothing like crappy news to start the week.

Logger

getsome

Next trip planned for Feb 12th - 15th for Daytona weekend.

Never know for sure tho, can't pass up any good weekends.

Need to get a good winter blast to fix things up again !

mikes99ss

I will try to hook up with ya then. We keep missing each other but i would love to go scratch up the sleds with ya!!!!

mikes99ss

Sounds like a plan, if they getsome new snow by then we will try some of the hillclimb areas.

I had no idea there were any hills at all on that side of the U.P., Everywhere we have gone over there is flat as heck but then again we haven't explored that end all that much...

P.S. here is a picture of an ol RMK i bought a few summer ago. I planted it and hoped it would take roots and turn into a beautiful flower but no luck.

Attachments

• rmk stuck.jpg
    rmk stuck.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

getsome

Hills are not that big, just steep and technical w/ trees.
We find ourselves searching harder and harder for new spots.
With alot of snow, makes a decent challenge for the 144". We'll see.

I had no idea there were any hills at all on that side of the U.P., Everywhere we have gone over there is flat as heck but then again we haven't explored that end all that much...

P.S. here is a picture of an ol RMK i bought a few summer ago. I planted it and hoped it would take roots and turn into a beautiful flower but no luck.

Cripes Mike, you needed more throttle in that scenario! :)

getsome

Adams Trail

Next trip planned for March 4th weekend. Still waiting for the perfect storm. All these riders w/ GPS now forcing me deeper in the bush... I love it !