Skisaver Flex Snowmobile Ski Wheels From Sweden

There have been a few discussion threads on this site about new driveable ski wheels that were developed in Sweden. So after watching some Youtube and Facebook videos, I called the manufacturer and I am now the US distributor of the new Skisaver Flex snowmobile ski wheels. I have this product in stock in Minneapolis, available for immediate shipment to your local snowmobile dealer.

I welcome your recommendations of dealers you'd like to see stock this product!

www.SkisaverFlex.com
JGehring@growthpointmarketing.com

Drive On Trailer Pic.JPG

Last time I was up north I saw a guy that had a set of wheels on his ski's that were always attached. You put them down when you need wheels such as a gas station etc. They pop back up when you hit snow. I think they were called ruskis.

whitedust

Last time I was up north I saw a guy that had a set of wheels on his ski's that were always attached. You put them down when you need wheels such as a gas station etc. They pop back up when you hit snow. I think they were called ruskis.
Yeah these look like save the garage floor wheel or help in trailer loading instead of trailer slides. Rouski wheels drop in place always mounted different application. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Whitedust, the frame has 3 holes that pivot the hook to make contact with the ski loop. The weight of the snowmobile keeps the ski in place on the Skisaver.

old abe

Quali Pieces, a Canadian mfr. produces "Roller Ski". It is auto-retractable ski mounted wheel. Very nice product. Have seen many on Canadian snowmobile trips. They also produce what I think is the very best "cable type" ice scratchers available.

whitedust

Quali Pieces, a Canadian mfr. produces "Roller Ski". It is auto-retractable ski mounted wheel. Very nice product. Have seen many on Canadian snowmobile trips. They also produce what I think is the very best "cable type" ice scratchers available.

I have seen 2 that are very simular one or the other mounts to the ski spindle bolt an another that screws into the side of the ski both look like quality products. IMO a must have for southern WI riding.

- - - Updated - - -

Both Apex sleds and the Venture have the same skis. Not sure about the Viper.

If the Viper is the same one pair would work well for your trailer. The video shows the rear edge of the ski seems to sit low in the wheel cage so that causes some concern if it touches the floor of your trailer. I totally understand your interest.

dfattack

If the Viper is the same one pair would work well for your trailer. The video shows the rear edge of the ski seems to sit low in the wheel cage so that causes some concern if it touches the floor of your trailer. I totally understand your interest.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the back of the ski sits low and i'm a little concerned about the trackers hitting the floor due to their depth.

ezra

super ez and fast to use no dinking around with cables or straps . no fighting ez on ez off

xcsp

Have them on my sled, work great!

Attachments

• Ace900aa.jpg
    Ace900aa.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 141

ICT Sledder

Sorry your thread got hi-jacked, OP.

If you could make and post up some videos of these in use - on/off, going up trailer ramp, etc - I think it would be beneficial to both yourself and prospective customers.

A lot of ski wheel options out there look great in pictures, but don't work for crap in real life. We have a set of those heavy-duty, Extreme Max steerable dollies, but they suck a big one, at least in our use.

whitedust

Have them on my sled, work great!

I backed away because I was not sure if the wheels would retract in snow patches on pavement? Also wasn't sure how fast I could ride when down? What is suggested speed useage? Any quirks we should be aware of???