Skisaver Flex Snowmobile Ski Wheels From Sweden

longtrack

DOH....you gotta mark on yer forhead there EINSTINIEUM....have a closer look since ya didn't before spouting air....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/embed/R0M7gc8-r7w?

I did take a look and I would have the outside Wheels hitting my new enclosed Trailer Walls and messing them up. any Wheels that are wider than the Ski's will not fit side by Side in 100". The Roller Ski from Canada is the only thing I would consider buying. I have a couple Sled dollies that work fine around the Yard. The problem with the Roller Ski is in deep Snow it may drag you down but then they would be excellent in the Gas Station Lot when the Ski saver is sitting next to the Sled Dollie in the Garage.

What are patents for?

As riveting as an in-depth patent conversation can be, I just let the Skisaver Flex lawyers defend their patents (and they are). Snowmobilers I know would rather decide for themselves which product is easier to install, more durable, offers better wheels for bridging bumps, has a longer history of use by snowmobilers and will work best for them.

Carbide_Savers1

Hello so you keep on talking that Carbide Savers are infringing on Sweden Dolly I am here to say if that’s the case what is the patent number because here is Carbide Savers patent number. US9,925,996 B2. Carbide Savers owns the only patent in the USA and patent pending in Canada so if you say they have a patent in the USA then show us the patent number because they don’t have one. The law has changed and first one to get the patent holds the patent. So we have wrote you a letter telling you to ceased and desist letter and you keep going on with selling so soon you will be paying us for you selling that Sweden dolly. Maybe they want to sell in on Sweden or Canada because did haven’t gotten the patent in those countries as of now but are patent pending. So as for the USA we do hold the patent and you did get a letter so stop talking trash and stop infringing on Carbide Savers Patent again the patent number is (pat.no. US9,925,996 B2). Thank you Carbide Savers

snobuilder

As riveting as an in-depth patent conversation can be, I just let the Skisaver Flex lawyers defend their patents (and they are). Snowmobilers I know would rather decide for themselves which product is easier to install, more durable, offers better wheels for bridging bumps, has a longer history of use by snowmobilers and will work best for them.

Hello so you keep on talking that Carbide Savers are infringing on Sweden Dolly I am here to say if that’s the case what is the patent number because here is Carbide Savers patent number. US9,925,996 B2. Carbide Savers owns the only patent in the USA and patent pending in Canada so if you say they have a patent in the USA then show us the patent number because they don’t have one. The law has changed and first one to get the patent holds the patent. So we have wrote you a letter telling you to ceased and desist letter and you keep going on with selling so soon you will be paying us for you selling that Sweden dolly. Maybe they want to sell in on Sweden or Canada because did haven’t gotten the patent in those countries as of now but are patent pending. So as for the USA we do hold the patent and you did get a letter so stop talking trash and stop infringing on Carbide Savers Patent again the patent number is (pat.no. US9,925,996 B2). Thank you Carbide Savers

www.carbidesavers.com

the best dolly around hands down. No one did it better!!!

Engineered to perform

WHOA!!! just saw a big similarity between the 2 ....wait til the chinese take a shine to copying your stuff.

So anywho....who was the first to weld up a set a these...on this planet?

ezra

www.carbidesavers.com

the best dolly around hands down. No one did it better!!!

Engineered to perform

us patent office must not be as stringent as I assumed .
so it looks like you need more than 1 set of the Best dollys if you have sleds with diff size ski .think you could have done better but then that would prob step on a few inconvenient patent laws

Safedriving 24/7, the Skisaver manufacturer, marketed & sold Skisavers in the USA in Dec 2015
Carbide Savers filed for a patent on April 7, 2016
Sorry, but you can't patent a product that is already marketed and offered for sale. This is called Prior Art.

An applicant will be entitled to a patent unless “the claimed invention was patented, described in a printed publication, or in public use, on sale, or otherwise available to the public before the effective filing date of the claimed invention.” (Emphasis added.) It is worth noting that the definition of invalidating prior art has therefore expanded to include the sale or public use of the claimed invention even outside of the United States.

As Carbide Savers was told in a letter from the Safedriving lawyers, Safedriving has in Sweden since May 2015, in Canada since November 2016 and in the U.S. since December 2015 marketed and sold Skisavers. Safedriving is currently selling Skisaver Flex, which is an updated and improved version of the Skisaver.

Safedriving denies that its product is infringing U.S. patent No. 9925995 B2. When the Carbide Savers patent was filed the Skisaver was already available to the public and they also had knowledge about this.

In order for an invention to be patentable it must be new, which provides that an invention
cannot be patented if the claimed invention was, amongst other, in public use, on sale, or
otherwise available to the public before the effective filing date of the claimed invention (see
35 U.S.C. 102 Conditions for patentability; novelty).

I would also like to remind Carbide Saver dealers that Carbide Savers also sells their products direct to customers through their web site, competing with you on every sale.

The Skisaver Flex is only available through snowmobile dealers and snowmobile parts retailers, and we refer all sales to local dealers.

C

Cirrus_Driver

@maximumpsi....I have a question for you about the Skisaver Flex.....how do they do with sliding sideways, and how do the axles hold up with the side motion force on the wheels?
I just bought a set, and I will have to move my sleds against the wall in garage - hopefully with Skisavers still attached?

@maximumpsi....I have a question for you about the Skisaver Flex.....how do they do with sliding sideways, and how do the axles hold up with the side motion force on the wheels?
I just bought a set, and I will have to move my sleds against the wall in garage - hopefully with Skisavers still attached?

My garage is full too and I do the same thing -- grab the sled bumper and skid the front end sideways closer to the wall. I've been doing this for two seasons and the Skisavers hold up just fine. The main force is probably on the axle bolt and the greased metal bushing inside the wheel. Thanks for your purchase.

longtrack

Just installed the Rollerski's on my Wife's Sled. So far so good they seem to retract ok. In reverse they retract a little to easy if you hit a edge on the Concrete. $319 out of Canada on Ebay. In my opinion these are the best setup. Nothing hanging out on the out side, everything is on the inside. For those who want to look cool the Wheels on the Ski's may not be the answer.

I just ordered a set of Suprotem Brackets for mine, they are also on the inside. $100 US. The Wheels have to be put on the Ski and removed, they do not retract. You carry the Wheels in your Bag. Suprotem does not ship to the US. I had to have them ship to a Friend in Canada and I will pick them up in December when I go up there. They have a web site and I paid with Paypal. both have Video's on line.

There is also Rouski's, I did not buy them because the other 2 attach to the Spindle's and the Rouski's attach to the Ski and have to be removed to change Carbides.

Bottom line if I can't use them on the Trail for a Road or Gas stop, I have a Sled Dolly at home that works fine.