Snow Storm Feb 21 and 22

attakman

NOTHING so far in Tomahawk and Rhinelander...However...it's been snowing lightly all day near Lac du Flambeau...3 inches so far up there

MKW

A solid 3/4” here in Eau Claire Wis...we were i8-12 then 6-8 then 4-6 now 1-3”...typical hyped up BS! Happens EVERY time! Opened our trails for three days this year...guess we’ll try again next year.

attakman

Yep...storm is a bust here too (Tomahawk area)...got less than an inch yesterday into this morning...now the local weather clowns here are saying only 2 to 4 today...ill take what we can get...but what a let down...nowhere near the forecasted 6 to 12 plus inches.

goofy600

It’s hitting the UP pretty good. Probably 4-6 so far at the house with the big stuff still to come. Going to take a ride this morning and have to groom later today so should be a fun day for me.

bobt

Helpful ,,,,, BUT a B-U-S-T ❄❄❄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220220-192554_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220220-192554_Samsung Internet.jpg
    822.8 KB · Views: 44

euphoric1

seems the best most accurate forecast these days are to just look out your window, too many hyped up let downs, start talking about it way too early get all of us excited and then POOF! its gone! raining steadily here in SE Wi, only good thing...getting the moisture we so desperately need and still far from being enough.

garageguy

Well..I just looked out my window in lakewood and it is not snowing. Quarter in. Late last night and that's been it so far.

MKW

5FE58064-DE55-4256-9E65-9EF6E9EFC542.jpg
We were just in the pink area yesterday at this time..meaning 12 plus here in Eau Claire...usually 24 hours out they’re generally in the ball park...what the he’ll happened!?

D

Deleted member 10829

I think you guys are a day ahead of yourselves. The graphics show that the Eau Claire area would get 1-4" ending 7 am tomorrow, meaning today. The graphic posted above is for 7 am ending WEDNESDAY! Let's see what the graphic is today, but the majority of the snow was forecasted for today. Fingers crossed!

matti

24" now reported just outside of Washburn, WI. 21" near Negaunee, MI.

I think its snowed all night here in Iron River, WI but it's hard to tell how much we've received so far. I hope everyone else gets some of this snow. It's pretty light and fluffy stuff.

mezz

Well, we got slapped here, real fine grainy snow, guessing around 5", difficult to say exactly as the winds were pretty nasty, drifted pretty heavily in areas. Schools have been closed in the UP from Marquette to Houghton, NMU is not holding classes today. Brockway is not being groomed right now due to the amount snow. We are suppose to be in for another 10" today & tonight, quite frankly, I've had enough. I feel like I live on the end of a shovel & behind the wheel of my plow buggy. Simply put, I'm burned out. I wish I could make it happen elsewhere or at least share it, but, no can do.