Snow Storm Feb 21 and 22

skiroule

The snow arrived a little earlier in our part of Northern MN than parts further south/east. Only a few inches on top of what we already had but the wind was crazy. Made for some impressive drifts on the islands off the south shore of Lake of the Woods.

IMG_1386_1.jpg

pclark

As of Wednesday, we ended up with another 7"+, again, difficult to say exactly due to the winds. Very fine grainy snow, quite dense & not so easy to move. There is plenty to play in, as well as work in. Streets are getting real narrow & in some area's running out of room to put it. I'll try to put up some pictures later if I can find some time.
Here are a few pictures.... and this is nothing compared to 8 mi North or, 15 mi South of me....
Nice pictures of epic snow, even though it's been a long, cold winter it has kept us busy moving snow for sure. If you like to snowmobile this is where it's at in my opinion.

Got my driveway cleared out.
I am confused on why posters commented on how much snow they got but didn't say where they are?
If you put your cursor over the posters picture some have the area that they are from, I try and note the area but I hear you. People should go into their profile section and list where they are from unless they have privacy issues, but then all you have to do is say you are from Boulder Junction, WI for instance. I hovered over yours Garrett and you are anonymous as are alot of people on here.

jime

I am confused on why posters commented on how much snow they got but didn't say where they are?
we need a little more WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN in the world. extra steps are only confusing, are posters from northwoods or only visit?

this is one of my many pet peeves sorry

garageguy

I'm from Lakewood wi. I went outside today, a quarter in of snow fell last night on top of the one inch of snow I got out of the big storm. Trails remain good to very good as they have been all season.

Jaydoo

I'm from Lakewood wi. I went outside today, a quarter in of snow fell last night on top of the one inch of snow I got out of the big storm. Trails remain good to very good as they have been all season.

we need a little more WHO WHAT WHERE WHEN in the world. extra steps are only confusing, are posters from northwoods or only visit?

this is one of my many pet peeves sorry
I could give a rip if someone has a camp in the north woods and lives in Illinois, Wi, MN. Were all snowmobilers and love our sport. I just want to know if the trails and conditions are nice. I'm from Dunbar WI live in Coleman WI and work in Dunbar, WI. LOL.

garageguy

I live in lakewood the trails are still great as they have been all year. Just don't go to far south of there.