Snowies - April 2009

cuzzinolaf

Here are some pics from our recent Snowies trip. We got stuck in Cheyenne Wyoming for one night because they closed I-80 at Vedauwoo pass just west of Cheyenne. The snow was great the first day and then it warmed up each day after. Still great riding even though it was 50 degrees at the end.

Redneck Style rollin' into Wyoming.
108938.jpg

Are cabin with snow up to the roof.
108939.jpg

A few different views from our ride.
108940.jpg

108941.jpg

108942.jpg

Here is my probe touching the ground. Please note it is a 260cm probe and there is at least 4 inches below the handle that isn't measured. This was in a open meadow on a 37 degree day.
108943.jpg

Here are some random pictures.

Me
108944.jpg

108945.jpg

108946.jpg

108947.jpg

108948.jpg

Jay
108949.jpg

108950.jpg

108951.jpg

108952.jpg

Jason
108953.jpg

108954.jpg

108955.jpg

Matt
108956.jpg

108957.jpg

Stefan
108958.jpg

108959.jpg

cuzzinolaf

Jason, It was great meeting you and Matt for the first time. Great vids and and I still crack up with Jay breathing in that last video. Till next season!

m8man

Cuzz, the one right after the sled witht the faceplant or the one before Jason carving (it's the pic with someone sidehilling with two large outcroppings) is that the widowmaker??

m8man

polarisrider1

cuzz, you could of easily parked up on the roof of the cabin, "Getsomes" style. Glad to here your back safe and sound. Look forward to riding with you and Andy next winter. Now I got to go bottom paint and wax the boat. Then edge the lawn. fun fun Not!

cuzzinolaf

M8man - Yea,that is the Widowmaker.

PolarisRider - We talked about it but I am Chris wouldn't have been to happy to see track marks up there. Let me know if you're ever over by Winthrop or on the western part of the lake this summer. If not then next winter for sure.

zrjes

Awesome Pics! Looks like you guys had a great time, and the conditions turned out to be pretty good. I like seeing that M8 Fly!

Stack

thebreeze

It was a great trip and also cool meeting everyone. You guys missed out on about a foot of fresh on friday. I didnt get any pics since my camera battery died. Hope to do it again next april! We sure got high on those mountains.

cuzzinolaf

Man 0 Man! I couldn't stay that long even if I wanted to. Keep in touch and we'll ride the UP or out west next year. I'd be up for a longer trip to somewhere like Tog if you're interested. Maybe we can get that strange guy Rusty out there. LOL