Snowmobile Insurance

pclark

This shouldn't surprise anyone, just another issue caused by our current state of affairs. Your home insurance policies will all be going up as well if they haven't already. Thanks Joe.........

rph130

update today from my american family agent
phone call at work today
tells me all american family premiums are going up on average 30%
iv had 1 claim in 30 plus years hit a deer in 2021 with Allstate
Allstate sucks the big one when it comes time to pay
amfam now
they say it is because the cost of buying things like car parts and other stuff needed to pay claims has gone up along with the labor to make repairs
my stuff doesn't renew till june and in september
so wait and see for now
and going to be shopping for ins again for the 2nd time in 2 years
Completely understand. My neighbor was my insurance guy for the house and cars for many years. (Farmers Ins. Co.) No claims but they jacked my homeowners for "Bad Experience" throughout the nation with hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, etc. Not my problem. I told my neighbor that he was a good guy and don't get bent out of shape but just like when buying gas, if one station is a dime cheaper per gallon than another, guess where I'm buying gas? Goodbye Farmers....and he understood.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
update today from my american family agent
phone call at work today
tells me all american family premiums are going up on average 30%
iv had 1 claim in 30 plus years hit a deer in 2021 with Allstate
Allstate sucks the big one when it comes time to pay
amfam now
they say it is because the cost of buying things like car parts and other stuff needed to pay claims has gone up along with the labor to make repairs
my stuff doesn't renew till june and in september
so wait and see for now
and going to be shopping for ins again for the 2nd time in 2 years
I got the same phone call from American Family about 10 years ago. I stopped into the office to discuss the increase and was told the same thing. Despite zero claims, others were at a greater risk so everyone has to pay more.

I've been with State Farm since the very next day. My vote may not count for much these days so I've learned to vote with my wallet. Nike, Subway, and Bud Light; the list continues to grow...

whitedust

I got the same phone call from American Family about 10 years ago. I stopped into the office to discuss the increase and was told the same thing. Despite zero claims, others were at a greater risk so everyone has to pay more.

I've been with State Farm since the very next day. My vote may not count for much these days so I've learned to vote with my wallet. Nike, Subway, and Bud Light; the list continues to grow...
Have to wonder if A&B will admit a decrease in sales with their Trans ad. I’m done drinking their beer plenty of other choices. Imo big business should stay out of politics. Imagine if Mcds went WOKE!! Lol

dfattack

Have to wonder if A&B will admit a decrease in sales with their Trans ad. I’m done drinking their beer plenty of other choices. Imo big business should stay out of politics. Imagine if Mcds went WOKE!! Lol
working on it I'm sure.

whitedust

Not to deter too far off the insurance topic but A&B admitted today sales of Bud Lite are down , bar owners reject the product (can’t sell it) , stock took a hit and is down also. So imo how the heck would a responsible corporate consumer driven business run a Trans ad???? STUPID STUPID! Look what happened to Disney with their WOKE CRAP. Some never learn incredible to me!