So.......I started a project, My new Garage!

rph130

Looks great Paul. Looking forward to getting over there and seeing it in person. The little guy is a lot bigger than the last pictures. Enjoy your visit with them. My grandson made his first trip north to our cabin last week. Mosquitoes were brutal so not a lot of outside time but he did get to visit Retreat Bar and keep me company for a few cold ones.

pclark

Looks great Paul. Looking forward to getting over there and seeing it in person. The little guy is a lot bigger than the last pictures. Enjoy your visit with them. My grandson made his first trip north to our cabin last week. Mosquitoes were brutal so not a lot of outside time but he did get to visit Retreat Bar and keep me company for a few cold ones.
Thanks Bob, good to hear, we'll get together yet this summer. How's rehab coming along?

pclark

I like the rocks on the side of the garage in the front that will prevent a lot of erosion during monsoons. 👍
Pete, the rocks work well with regard to that. On the other side i have had some erosion but have put in rocks and that seems to have stopped it. We had some heavier showers early this morning and supposed to get more today. Lots of rain here compared to winter when we had no precipitation.

ICT Sledder

That is the nicest $100K oversized two car garage I've ever seen.

Kidding obviously. That is shaping up to be a very fine looking place to wrench on toys. Certainly NOT a pole barn.

pclark

That is the nicest $100K oversized two car garage I've ever seen.

Kidding obviously. That is shaping up to be a very fine looking place to wrench on toys. Certainly NOT a pole barn.
You’re not very far off but it fits everything that I have and it’s exactly what I have wanted for a long time.