So.......I started a project, My new Garage!

pclark

All done with the dangerous high ladder work. Thank you Lord for keeping me safe! This was a crazy build, I have the west side left which is a piece of cake compared to what I just finished. I not going to do that again but I will say that at 67 I’m probably in the best shape of my aging life. Done with high ladder work, we’ll see what life brings me next, we have the house to remodel next. Priorities, garage came first, I have a very understanding wife. I’m going golfing next week!
1726190238808.jpeg
1726190407427.jpeg

rph130

Interested to see the house remodel Paul being how gorgeous the garage turned out. We were in your hood, on Spider Lake last week on a pontoon boat and I took a cruise listening for construction noise and looked to see if I could find your place from the lake.

pclark

Interested to see the house remodel Paul being how gorgeous the garage turned out. We were in your hood, on Spider Lake last week on a pontoon boat and I took a cruise listening for construction noise and looked to see if I could find your place from the lake.
Bob, next time you’re up shoot me a text and you can come down for look and a beverage. We’re in Naperville seeing the little guy this weekend, back on Sunday night.