South of Jackson, WY

offpiste

Gotcha on the guiding part, forgot about the regs. out there. I would drive out and bring own sled, I have a '15 M8 153. Kind of just a pipe dream at the moment, just looking for somebody to tag along with if I were able to make it happen. Would be looking to ride during the week for a few days.

I've been wantin to go this year too but none of my friends can make it. When were u planning on going out Dave. Looks like you'd have to drive right through my neck of the cornfields to go. I could drive. Have new truck and trailer and willing to go whenever.

offpiste

Mike I am pretty flexible on when, as far as days, I would start driving on a Monday or Tuesday and would want to be home on the following Monday at the latest. I would time my drive to go through Chicago in the middle of the night to avoid traffic. I have a 13 f150 crew cab, can sleep in back seat and a 25' inline. Can fit 4 in if ya (69) them. I would probably bring my 142" crossfire for a backup sled. However, looking at the conditions that sled would probably be useless out there. I am gonna do some more thinking about this, really having winter withdrawals as I love ice fishing too, and the ice is crap again this year on Saginaw bay where I fish. As far as riding skill goes, I can hold my Ok out there, but I am no sled neck or Chris Burandt. Never really tried the real tight and technical tree stuff. More into just riding some real good powder and some good open bowls with moderate climbs. Can side hill and carve pretty pretty good. The trees just scare me as it would suck to get out there and total a sled. The way they're built now, it doesn't take much.

fireworks

Ride where I ride and you can choose to wreck stuff in tight trees or enjoy open tree runs, open bowls and meadows.

I messaged Dave and we might meet up and head out sometime. He's Spos to call me so we can chat about when to go. What dates work for u firework? Hopefully we can set something up. It sounds and looks like a good time!!!

Yeah I been wanting to go all year...BAD!!! None of my friends can go with tho. I'm down with goin with anyone now just to get out there. Michigan has been holding me over so far but I'm gettin the itch for some deep snow;)

Last edited:

offpiste

Hey Brent, looking pretty promising on Mike and I coming out, I am gonna pm you my number so we can chat. Looking at February 28 to March 6th.

fireworks

Perfect. I have a group of college buddies coming out Feb 22-26. I will have 2 days rest and know where the snow is good.

Sounds awesome. Can't wait. Hope we can both get out there. It's sounding pretty promising for that week so hopefully the stars align!!!

fireworks

I will be handlebar deep again tomorrow. Will post pics and video. I have a friend coming out this weekend that takes sick *** pictures.