St.Germain radar runs

shelby369

Election tomorrow, everything about Rona will change by mid December, yes, the virus is real, but the "election" scare will be over.... The Barrington Declaration report that was released a few weeks ago will give cover to all the politicians to change their position on lockdown and go with herd immunity.

Trails will be open...…...

Trail maintenance in the UP is my concern as well. I have a cabin in Watersmeet Township, and have noticed that the trails didn't get much attention until mid summer.... (ATV/UTV) with many wash-boarded out, trees down and washouts due to the fact the DNR was locked down and wouldn't pay maintenance. I hope this does not come down on the snowmobile trail system as well should the MI Gov lock it down again. This virus sucks... about as much as the Packers Defense.

wfd123

St.Germain town board voted to sanction Radar Runs if organizers present there plans. Maybe not cancelled after all.

erkoehler

St.Germain town board voted to sanction Radar Runs if organizers present there plans. Maybe not cancelled after all.

the amount of dollars this event generates for the town has to be pushing 7 figures???? There are a ton of attendees. Full bars, restaurants, hotels/cabins/motels, sled rentals....I could go on & on.

with everything else being scaled down I’m sure the local businesses are desperate for a “win”.

euphoric1

the amount of dollars this event generates for the town has to be pushing 7 figures???? There are a ton of attendees. Full bars, restaurants, hotels/cabins/motels, sled rentals....I could go on & on.

with everything else being scaled down I’m sure the local businesses are desperate for a “win”.

Wait... Full bars, restaurants??? say it isn't so!! I hope this all works out for you guys! very unfortunate if it doesn't! we need to get back to normal! not this "new normal". What ever happened to liability protections? You shouldn't be allowed to sue if you get sick at an event, you are taking the chance just by attending, if you aren't willing to.. or you don't like the fact someone isn't wearing a mask or has a cough... stay home in your bubble, let everyone else enjoy! If we can get this liability protection thing passed then there should be no need for the now massive insurance costs to hold an event. All I have to say is its just sad! what a joke!

XTEAM

Town has been busy all spring-summer-fall. SXS trails packed tons of fishing boats bike trails packed bars were open and full don’t believe everything u read.

DamageInc

It's not even just that town. Bars, motels, and resorts in Lake Tomahawk, Sayner, Eagle River, and other surrounding communities are also packed that weekend.

erkoehler

It's not even just that town. Bars, motels, and resorts in Lake Tomahawk, Sayner, Eagle River, and other surrounding communities are also packed that weekend.

oh I completely agree, I don’t know what the attendance is but is definitely one of the most popular weekends up north from what I’ve seen.

anybody know what the attendance was? Not sure it was ever documented.

ezra

Suspected result with Covid on the rise me I’m waiting for the other boot to drop with Evers and Whitmer to try and shutdown the snowmobiling season to protect us from Covid spread. I hope not but dems think a shutdown is feasible. Time will tell.

Lol good luck with that . I would still be running the Tucker on all the privet land