Storm Central for Tuesday

euphoric1

What we got did us absolutely no favors here in se wisconsin other than make an already saturated ground more wet. I'm curious to see what they say happened... global warming...climate change... LOL

indy_500

Pretty nasty out there right now and in the fox valley. May end up with 6” all said and done after all? We’ll see.

Seeing reports of 12-14 in Iowa. Crazy

attakman

2 inches or so...that's about it for Tomahawk...started snowing again around 3:30...but abruptly stopped at 4:30...radar looks like it's completely done here....pushed off to the east....we knew we weren't gonna get hit with this one in the Northwoods, but still kinda hoped they were wrong...nope...they were spot on for here...though it sounds like it didn't really smack anyone too hard south of here either...have a clipper coming tomorrow night...another 1 to 2, and another big system that is supposed to miss us again for the weekend....at least the cold weather is coming to hopefully get our ice safe by next week (maybe by next weekend).....but the waiting continues up north here

pclark

Drove I-94 down Chicago around 3pm, more snow in MKE, less and you head towards Chicago. Ride it while you can!

JeffB

Bust in Central UP. Got about 2" at my place on the lake behind the UP North Lodge in Gwinn and not much more at the trail head across from Adventure Centre AC at the Crossroads.

goofy600

Are you referring to using whatever bathroom you identify as that day,,,
Are you referring to no longer recognizing the pledge allegiance,,
Are you referring to guys that think they're girls competing in all girl sports,,,
Are you referring to schools indoctrinating students in to left leaning belief's,,,,,

Or are we still talking weather??
This is funny but it’s not necessarily the schools choice but the government’s mandates. Talk to most teachers and they are not happy with the way they are forced to teach.

sMgE46M

Just south of Plymouth but, it's in our network.
West is better as stated earlier. Will be out all day tomorrow like other clubs.
About 10 inches on the ground as of now, was told 3-5 as you go to the lake.

Just south of you in Cedarburg by CircleB. Nothing really stuck till about 1-2pm. Id say 2-3" maybe... Tons of slush

attakman

Still looks like that storm was kind of a bust....seeing 3 to 6 inch totals across the fox valley(NWS Green Bay), and 3-8 south central and south east Wisconsin (NWS Milwaukee)...the big winner looks like Southwest Wisconsin seeing 10-13 inches there.....looks like Iowa got pounded too.

IOWASLEDDER

Still looks like that storm was kind of a bust....seeing 3 to 6 inch totals across the fox valley(NWS Green Bay), and 3-8 south central and south east Wisconsin (NWS Milwaukee)...the big winner looks like Southwest Wisconsin seeing 10-13 inches there.....looks like Iowa got pounded too.
We did. And more on the way. Sure wish you all up north there would've got this.

whitedust

If the cold and next storm coming in hits as forecasted I’m convinced there will be good riding somewhere from the IL/WI border by mid next week and the Fox Cites Let things settle a bit and share info so we can get focus on goodish local areas. I’m not hung up on the Northwoods and can have a good time riding anywhere and have ridden most of WI thru the years. This is actually a good thing to ride new areas and give yourself more opportunities to ride. 👍