Team Ridehard Rollin' In Style For 2010

S

scott_l

I agree the sled looks great.....but if I had my choice between a black tunnel and a traditional (non painted) I would take the non painted. If you rub up against some thing the black will scratch off and the area your feet rest most often will start wear away the paint aswell. Sorry been there done that and it was very hard to find a black paint to match.

06mxzx

The production models are powder coated...worse comes worse, I get the grip protectors (which are black as well) to put where my feet rub...sure as heck beats polishing the tunnel all the time!!
happy.gif

snowstorm

Just picked the TRH sled up saturday!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>
2008 Renegade X 800R
Geared down two teeth
Cudney Clutch kit
1 3/4 inch track

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

snowstorm

haha...yea i bet that one looks a little familiar Paul. Thanks for the awesome sled. Now we just need some of that white fluffy stuff and were set!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

cmillertime

SNOWSTORM LOVE THAT SLED THE COLOR COMBO IS AWESOME, ILL HAVE ONE SPRING ORDERED THIS COMING SPRING EXCEPT MINE WILL HAVE AN EXTRA STICKER TO GO ALONG WITH IT. ITS AN 800R ETECH STICKER!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

snowstorm

cmillertime,

800R Etech?
Is that something brand new for next year or what? Sounds like the perfect combination to me!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

zx6r1996

Sled looks sweet azz with the 8" riser! Pretty sure that is gonna be handy this winter!

Rumor has it that the 800 ETEC is going to be introduced at Friday Night Thunder at the World Championship Derby in Eagle River this January. So I hear...

phil4snow

Im picking up my new Renegade X Backcountry 800R this weekend. This is one nice looking sled. Hopefully see you up north.

favoritos

Snowstorm, the first pic of your sled looks like it has a halo. Is that your little angel?

Cripes, I need a smiley gif for that comment. Nice sleds guys. It is time to start seeing some snow. Seems to be the only thing to cure this itch.

snowstorm

favoritos,
haha, I just noticed that. I guess that little angel is what keeps me safe out there so I can make it to snowmobile another day! Might help me get to the top of some steep climbs out there too. lol

and heres your smiley
happy.gif

gsxgirl

OK, I have to add my baby to the mix. Here is my new Summit I picked up last April. Stripped all the stickers off her and had my local car detailer polish up the tunnel. Added some hand guards and put a shorter tilt riser on her (I'm a girl afterall!).

No, I am not looking forward to the break in period either, but am definitely looking forward to seeing some jaws drop when I take my helmet off!

Think Snow!!!

120078.jpg

120079.jpg