Team Ridehard Rollin' In Style For 2010

phil4snow

Wow thats a nice looking sled. How do you like those handguards? I need to get some and those look like some good wind and snow protection. They strap on the handlebar and not a bracket correct? They get in the way?

snowstorm

Nice sled gsxgirl,
Have you gotten to ride it yet?
And you better believe that the jaws are going to be dropping. lol. Especially when you beat someone to the top of the hill and then take the helmet off. Have fun!

snowstorm

Hey Aaron (zx6r1996),
You should throw them picutres of the newest addition to Team Ridehard under this thread if you get a chance.

zx6r1996

Well, not to be a showboater, but here it is!

120118.jpg

120119.jpg

120120.jpg

I will have some new pics with the accessories on here tomorrow if I get time to get them on the sled.

06mxzx

GENIUS!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

gsxgirl

phil4snow, yes, the handguards just velcro on your handlebars. They have two versions, pro series and trail series. The trail series are wider. While they offer more wind protection, they rub on your gloves when standing up. The ones on my sled are the pro series.

Techsledder, yes she is a 600. I didn't want to embarass the guys in our group that ride their 800 RMKs. It's bad enough I am a girl! <wink>

zx6r1996, that sled is hot! The bus is hotter!

hoffmansledder, hells bells! What's a girl to do?!? I don't want to lose my street cred! I mean strippers don't change their "call signs" just because they changed the color of their laffy taffy, do they?!!? ; )

hoffmansledder

Well said Ann, I love the stripper analogy. Nice sled too!!!! I made the switch to DOO last year after riding cat for 20 years and couldn't be happier.

polarisman_d

sounds like TRH needs a POLARIS in the group to shake things up a bit!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> lol

zx6r1996

Not so sure about the Polaris idea! Here's some pics of the Summit X-RS Hillclimb with the accessories installed (skidplate, A-arm protectors, handguards & jerry can).

120531.jpg

120532.jpg

phil4snow

I just picked up my 2010 Renegade Backcountry X 800R and this is a nice sled. Handguards and tunnel bag are in the mail. HPS Can just came yesterday!!!!