Thank you Johndee

slimcake

Its my first stop in the A.M. during the winter. Check the forecast. I am sad to see it ending. I hate summer!! Thanks for everything John!!

snomoman

Hi John,
thank you for providing us with this great snowmobile information, they’re always great reads, someday maybe will meet in person, I guess the 450 mile distance between us kinda gets in the way of that, I have gotten to know Kip better through this site and for that I am also thankful
Snomoman

indy_500

Thanks a bunch John! If only you had the power to have made it snow more the 2nd half of this past winter!

jakester

Thanks John! Been coming to this site for more years than I hate to admit. Thanks for all the weather reports, but thank you to for sharing your life stories. Sandy Krupp always had kind words for you, that says it all in a nutshell. Hope your hand is healing fast. Look forward to future journals and forcasts. Once again Thanks.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone! The site is a real labor of love, but it makes it a lot easier to keep at it knowing so many are appreciative!

Wish I could have had more snow to forecast for this season and that it did not have to end on the note it is, but if there is one thing to be said about snow lovers, it's that we all never give up hope!

Bless you all!

-John