That's My Baby Girl

kevisip

EZRA, the complaining of the wife NEVER stops!!
Please read article 413, sec 68, paragragh 13 of rules for submitting a complaint while in marriage. It explains it all. YOUR DOOMED. Fork over the colored jacket of HER choice.

ezra

I would love to just buy a new coat but she wants the 7kpink sled and I dont think I will be upgrading before she gets her matching sled

cmharcou

Just another example of snowmobiling being a FAMILY sport and FAMILY is first. It reminds her of Good times with you and your family! Sounds like you raised her right!

bobsledder

I have 3 daughters and all 3 Ride however the middle daughter was always willing to go for the long rides. When she was a sophomore in college she dug her car out of a snow bank and headed for home. A man was clearing his drive and asked her where she needed to go THAT bad. Her response was I HAVE to go home to ride with my dad! God was with her that day as she hit the interstate and 2 semis came by and she got in behind and motored on home. When she got to the country road my nephew turned just ahead of her in his 4X4 and blasted a path to the barnyard where she parked beside a big drift.
When I saw her coming down the road I couldn’t believe my eyes. I asked what possessed her to try and get home! She said I had to come home and ride with you, and if I got stuck I knew you would come for me on the 2 up!

fcat700

Great stories and thanks for the kind words, this IS a family sport. ezra-haha on the matching sled, go get it man! snowbuilder- we have updated the swag...mixed in a little orange and white, lol. I don't have a lot of money to spend on the sleds (we keep two fairly current sleds) but if my wife said lets go buy four new sleds and an enclosed trailer so we can take family snowmobile trips I would just start to ball (my little fantasy).

For some reason my daughter gets the biggest kick out of cows. We were ridding by a barn yard with cows. When I came to a stop, I looked back at Erin and she was getting off her sled and walked up to me laughing like crazy, I asked what was so funny and she said did you see all the cows standing by the fence, they watched you drive by then turned their heads and watched me drive by and never even stopped chewing. Classic, she got the biggest kick out of it.

freezinbevr

FCat-\
My girls are 5 & 7 and last year we got em a mini Z. Huge bonus for the winter time and someday I hope to have that text message come across my phone. I think "hearts melting" would occur.

Good luck on the jacket! I know you'll get it.