That's My Baby Girl

fcat700

My 19 year old daughter is in her second year of collage and yesterday I received this text message from her.

Erin: "I'm starting to get pumped for snowmobiling."

Me: "That’s my girl"

Erin: "That's all I could think about in micro. Lol cuz I was thinking about xmas break and that reminds me of your days off when we go snowmobiling for the day."

Brings a tear to my eye. Oh, and she wants a pink Arctic Cat jacket for Christmas.

120805.jpg

snobuilder

Thats touching, but I still gotta blow da whistle to da fashion police, those gawdy colors could be called child abuse.

brad460

Great story, so there is hope...reminds me of when my daughter was 5, I secretly brought home a Z120 and hid it in the garage.

On the way home from school I told her I had a suprise, she was so excited.

We walked out to the garage (I was so excited), I opened the door and the Z120 was sitting there all ready to go...

She took one look at the sled and with the most disappointed look said "That's my suprise? Maybe next year I'll ride it."

Needless to say she never did, I am hoping when she is older she will have some interest!

elf

My daughter, who's 9 now, has said when she gets to be 12 she wants a Polaris Shift so she can deck it out with Pink Decals. My son, who is now 7, wants to be involved in my sled selection in the spring because I told him that in 4 yrs when I was ready for another new one, this one will be his. All he said is that it needs to be a long track with 2" paddles.

I've got the 2 of them so brainwashed! I truly can't wait until they both start riding their own sleds. My son will be my riding partner for life. They currently put on over 1000 miles each year just riding with us.

1blue99srx600

That's awesome! My sister could care less about snowmobiling, I on the other hand I guess am the son my dad never had. There are so many memories of riding with my daddy that will stay with me forever.

Like Trace Adkins says in his song
"You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
hadn't gone by so fast
These Are Some Good Times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this"

fire126

These past few years my daughters have been asking for more snowmobile gear,clothing and about trips. Know they know why I have been going for some many years.

Think Snow!!!
Live The Dream!!!

skdoo500adr

My daughter Nicole who is 24 has decided this year she wants to try snowmobiling. She has to take the safety course, get some gear and then she asked me for my brand new Yamaha Vector. She has trip planned for New years weekend...Wow!! I have been in the sport since the mid 70's. I can not be happier that she wants to be part of a great outdoor sport and winter hobby. Her boyfriend comes from a snowmobiling family. Its going to be a great winter. Now we need snow!!

I have 2 Daughters ( 8 & 11 ) My self and We sold the 120's this year and got them 340 classics . So I was telling them both about having hand warmers and the thumb warmers on the new ones. They both at the same time say " do they have Butt warmers " and had to laugh My --- off ! I hope they will enjoy it as much as I do

kpagel

thats awesome! i have 2 girls 10 and 16 they both start bugging me about when its gonna snow in october!! I dont complain tho im just glad we get to do something together without too much complaining!

ezra

DONT DO THE JACKET!I bought the wife the hot pink and black cat coat last yr then she saw a matching f6 and has been complaning how she need's a new pink cat because pink and green clash.