The pics you've all been waiting for-Scott's Sled Shed

getsome

<font color="119911">Indy you pick a sticker out from the website and I will ship you some. ok ?
I like to run them on the side panels on my sled, but they peel off during powder turns so I buy in bulk and replace them every weekend. lol
Email me your address.</font>

http://www.amsoil.com/

getsome

<font color="aa00aa">yes for free indy ! Thanks-pic from my folks place in Seney end of March. Great snow then.</font>

cobalt_502

Indy 500 I love reading your threads! You are one cool kid, your parents should be proud of you! I live in Wrightstown and I would love to go riding with you this winter, I'll buy lunch!

Keep up the good work!

Cobalt

S

skylar

Indy, I recommend you start using Seafoam in your sled. You can buy it at Walmart, just a put a few ounces in the gas tank, you will never have gummed up carbs again. I run some through my sleds periodically over the winter, and then I put some in the tank at the end of the year. Since I have been doing this, I've never had any issues with my carbs.

Also, get the service manual for your sled, working on sleds is very easy. And from what I have seen, you will be able to do it. If you run into any issues, we can help you through it.

indy_500

Skylar-I almost bought some last spring but didn't. The mechanic was telling us how to clean the carbs and summerize and get it ready for winter so we dont' have to take it to the dealer. Which i thought was kind of odd.

Cobalt-I've alway wanted to ride over by you in wrightstown. I heard they got a new zone. I was at our club meeting last sunday and they said Outagamie County now has 6 zones.