The pics you've all been waiting for-Scott's Sled Shed

indy_500

Keep in mind these are from a long time ago. I dont' know if there is dates on the pictures but they're probably wrong being my mom's old non-digital camera was always messed up
119563.jpg

119564.jpg

indy_500

it's supposed to be 01 in the first picture and 03 in the next. The first picture was in Shawano and the Next was in Green Bay

frnash

FWIW, here's the embedded EXIF info in the pictures:<hr width=75% size=2>First (top) photo:
Make - 1213202432
Model - HP pstc4400
XResolution - 200
YResolution - 200
ResolutionUnit - Inch
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited
ReferenceBlackWhite - 0
ExifOffset - 198
GPSInfo - 880
ExifVersion - 0220
DateTimeOriginal - 2009:03:27 15:58: 0
ComponentsConfiguration - YCbCr
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 1197
ExifImageHeight - 797
Saturation - Low
Sharpness - Soft
DeviceSettingDescription - (garbled)<hr width=75% size=2>Second (bottom) photo:
Make - 1213202432
Model - HP pstc4400
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited
ReferenceBlackWhite - 0
ExifOffset - 198
GPSInfo - 880
ExifVersion - 0220
DateTimeOriginal - 2009:03:27 15:59:15
ComponentsConfiguration - YCbCr
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 1200
ExifImageHeight - 808
Saturation - Low
Sharpness - Soft
DeviceSettingDescription - (garbled)

zimmbob

just means your pictures were scanned to a digital image on March 27th, 2009, at 3:58 pm and 3:59 pm. Lots of other information as well, but no real proof of the actual date taken.

indy_500

o i got it. both picture were taken around my birthday. the first was 7th bday and the second was either my 8th or 9th. so the first pic was actually in march of 2002

B

brad_2001

Very Nice Indy, I started out with a 1968 Rupp SnoSport GT300, got it in 1970 when I was 8. Rode the boggie wheels off of it every winter. I did have a shed to keep it in basically just a roof and walls with open ends, you drove in one side and out the other. Nothing quite as fancy as yours mine was just plywood coved with tar paper, but it kept the sled out of the weather. Nice to see a kid with ambitions other than video games, hope you have a great season, good looking sled.

Bradzoooooo

getsome

<font color="ff0000">Cleaner than my shed, lol. Looks like you have room on the top of your windy for your Name or AMSOIL sticker ! Keep up the good work, looks great. I met 7c @ the Gaylord SnoX. Too bad, he was awesome to watch.</font>

2000sxr700

Indy- my brother John lives real close to you on amberwood lane in Appleton. I know about where your at so next time I visit him I wouldn't mind havin a look at your sled shed! Also, if your parents ever need any plumbing work done they should call my brother! he is a plumbing contractor there in business for himself. But I suspect with what you did to the sled shed, you could probably handle any plumbing repairs in your parents house!

lofsfire

Looks Good! I see you have power out there. Did you talk your parents in to letting you run a line out there for the winter? Or just for the pictures?

You're doing really good. I didn't even have a sled until I was twenty, let alone my own garage. I predict when you get older you'll have a "Monster Garage".

nytro_rtx

indy looks great, you did an awesome job. i agree with gator on the manual & start fixin your own sled. like he said more gas$$ & more ride time.
nytro

indy_500

thanks everybody for the compliments!

getsome-i've been searching for an amsoil sticker and some rox stickers. can't find any to buy or snatch up for free.

2000sxr700-I live in Greenville which is like 5-10 minutes away from Appleton. I just mapquested it, i live 3.33 miles away from your brother.

snowbluff-it's empty, carbs were all gummed up and it has some crappy kwik trip gas in it so they drained it all.

lofsfire-i hooked up a light in my shed, i ran out the extension cord just for the pictures. lol. in the winter, i'm allowed to run just one extension cord out there and i'm not allowed to have nothing more than one thing plugged in at a time.

nytro rtx & gator800r- i have the manual from my first sled, 93 indy trail, but never got the manual for this sled. I'd like one, anybody got one layin around?
happy.gif

Thanks again to everybody else for the compliments. I just windexed my hood and then polished it with pledge 10 minutes ago. I windexed and polished my C&<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>. The sled is lookin nice in it's new home!

indy_500

before anybody get's suspicious, i don't have school today because of parent teacher conferences. And, on Tuesday and Thursday we only had to go from 12-3 so that's why i had time this morning to polish it
happy.gif

fjr4me

Great job Indy!!

Didn't have my 1st sled until I was 17 so you are well on your way. Love the Sled Shed!!

Let's start the snow dance or perhaps Mezz can start the Here Bleezard... Here Blezzard