The pics you've all been waiting for-Scott's Sled Shed

indy_500

Got my sled back from the dealer. Clutch ain't good but should make it till 10,000 miles. Everything else including the 7,000 mile motor was perfect.
your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

your_image.gif

S

skylar

Looks awesome Indy! Now you just need a microfridge in there, and a small microwave!

zrjes

Very Nice! That's quite the cool place to hang out, not many guys have a place to store their sleds like that
happy.gif

The sled is looking great buddy, just need some snow!

Stack

indy_500

i just started thinking, if i get a longtrack (i consider 136+ longtrack) it won't fit in my sled shed! i guess i'll have to put an addition on
happy.gif

uncle_ed

Indy, At your age I didnt have a sled of my own let alone a sled shed! What is the 7c on the windshield for? I am pretty pumped about this coming season and hope the snow is good how bout you?

polarisrider1

Indy, I got my first sled for Christmas at age 12. It was and my brother still has it. A Brand new 1972 Polaris Colt 175. All of 12 1/2 HP. we put on 4400 miles on it in a 10 acre field. I learned to syphon gas for that old friend. Plugs, belts and cans of oil were on my birthday present list. You remind me of me. My sled shed also housed 3 pigs. I shared the shed. Down the middle. Met my wife riding. Niether had drivers licenses at the time. both were 15. 38 yrs. latter and still can't ride enough. Red Green show is on gotta go!

gator800r

Ahhhh love to see the addiction start young. Looks great! Now you that you have your own shed you should search ebay for a shop manual for your sled. Thats the best way to learn your machine and save a lot of money. Plus the winters are too short to have your sled sitting at the dealership waiting to be fixed. You seem like a bright kid with a bright future ahead of you. And I don't doubt for one minute with a good shop manual and a little help there wouldn't be to many things you would have to take your sled to the dealership for. Which in return means more riding time and more money for gas. Good job love your ambition.

indy_500

Uncle Ed, 7c is the number of my favorite snocross racer who was paralyzed from the waste a year ago in a motocross race. It was the last motocross race of the season before switching over to snocross. Man, he really knew how to fly around that race track. In fact, i have a couple pictures i scanned of me with Blair "the superman" Morgan.