The World of Dating Women

xcr440

^^ Funny!

It's definitely difficult that some of these women are wearing masks and gloves - I can't tell what they look like, or if they are married or not!!

mrbb

A $70K truck doesn't cook you soup when you get sick and give you children... It's easier to ignore a serious relationship when you are younger but as you get older you start to feel the necessity of a woman's touch in your life. Before I was thinking about buying a rural real estate in Czech Republic and live in my garage forever alone but being alone started to bother after turning 50 years old.

come on my 65k truck, has a warranty, and IF it breaks(gets sick) when I am at dealer, I get a free food coffee, a rental to drive about and go else where if I want to, or cheat on my truck with! LOL

I personally don;t think its a age things, some people are those that NEED someone in there life and some just don't!
just looking at how many relationships fail, tells me more folks NEED someone more than those that don't

so much so that so many seem willing to accept someone they are not very compatible with, rather than be alone
and then as time passes, all them un compatible qualities come to surface to the point they cannot stay together any longer!
that need for ANYONE over NO one, no longer works
and there back to square one or worse, now bitter and or in debts, due to, all that NEED for someone !

pick your company wisely, as it can cost you more than you THINK it will, if not!