Togwotee/ Brookes/ Lava mtn. General discussion

polarisrider1

Which year's video?

When are they going to get this years video up? Didn't you have a part in this years?

DEC. 05 and March 06. the segments are mixed up a bit. I gave video Mike about 3 hrs. of footage shot with my VholdR HD camera. He and his production man Bob said they will try to use what they can for next Tog. segment they air. Minus The Carter incident. My group and I got filmed a bit at happy hr. with an interview. I hope to never see that! lol.

That was great! I know Skinner doesn't work there anymore but does Matt? Those guys are awesome riders. I have to meet and ride with them some day!

polarisrider1

That was great! I know Skinner doesn't work there anymore but does Matt? Those guys are awesome riders. I have to meet and ride with them some day!

Matt has been gone a couple years now. I did ride with Matt 2 years ago when I was staying at Lava Mtn. lodge but not at Togwotee.

lookin4snow

Matt is still in the area and was at the lodge in March when we were there. He was going to ride with us but had sled issues one day and couldn't get out of bed another, lol. Maybe next year.

lookin4snow

So is Lookin4snow, Matt is working in Jackson, and is Frequently up at Togwotee, He was there for a day, riding with Skinner, the week we were there.

Yep! Matt is from Wisconsin and his parents are still here. I have seen him up at Tog numerous times as he still rides and likes to meet up with friends and former customers at happy hour or in the bar. He and Justin stay in touch as well.

RevKev

Tog Web Cam??

Noticed they revamped their web site, but the web cam link seems to be missing, and the cam is offline:(