Togwotee trip 09

scottiking

Awesome pic's!
Don't try to delete that bad post,you know what can happen!
I want to go there!!!!

Scottiking OUT

Firecatguy

thanks Skylar

I cant wait going freakin nuts did not get to play on any hills in Jan as the avy danger was high BUT THIS TIME LOOKS A LITTLE DIFRENT

doospunk

Great pics Skylar! Keep em comin. I'll get mine up eventually. Man, I feel like I'm ready to go again! (If it weren't for money, family, and time!) haha.

Pat - There's plenty left out there for ya. What a rush it was to finally have a chance and test those sleds goin uphill. It was a blast, and I hope to do it again sometime next year! Enjoy yourself!

ridesafe

money..family..time.. immaterial Just Go Doospunk...we already know ya want too..lol!!

Rusty... You guys have a great trip out there! Looks like the M8 won't have to worry bout the trees out there... they seem to like the RMKS.. well at least according to the pics I just saw..lol!!

doospunk

would be nice, but will have to wait till next year.

Yes Pat - You should pack your chainsaw just in case. There was some serious logging that had to be done due to two different poos in trees! (And I'm not referring to Skylar's incident above!) haha.

S

skylar

I remember TWO indidents of Mr. Doospunk doing some logging with the XP, and I have a picture of Dave doing some tree trimming with his XP! Doos in trees, Doos in trees!

S

skylar

Well after being gone from work for a week and a day, I was lucky enough to work 14 hours today, so, no new pics tonight. Going to bed!

Ridsafe, I will call you later this week, you need to see some of the video Kim took, plus check out the other pics, PLUS, talk about the next U.P. trip eh?

doospunk

Ah Yes Skylar! But the difference between my logging expedition and theirs was that the saw never came out on mine! haha.

Firecatguy

when you boys thinking about your spring ride? shoot me an e-mail and I will bring Red to lift and pull and a big saw for everyone!!lol

dew69

<font color="0000ff">Nice pics Skylar! Thanks for sharing.
Looks like a great time was had by all.
Dew</font>