Trespassing vidio Watch and discuss

Even with the snowmobilers trespassing, he was holding a gun and hitting people and kicking the sleds he was the aggressor that could have gone badly for the snowmobiler's, or could have gone badly for him, had he loss control of his weapon.
Not sure how a court would have ruled
He did have a weapon in hand and came at them in a aggressive manner, Could they have claimed they felt threatened, I would have felt threatened

L

lenny

“It was just an effort in protecting our property. That’s what the reason was that I went out there, but I’m just glad it’s all over. I’ve accepted responsibility and I just move on from here,” Ring said

I love it when people use "it was just"! Didn't Bill Clinton say that with Monica, "it was just "that blue dress" that turned me on.

Mr Star admits his justification and I applaud him for not fighting this. Two wrongs do not make a right,,,and to think,,,it wasn't even Ringo's property.

No one can justify trespassing as good behavior,,,IT IS WRONG and most here have said this all along. Ring has probably learned to control himself!

Thread was titled: "trespassing video watch and discuss" We watched and discussed. No one defended sledders for trespassing but rather defended them for being assaulted and that's the difference. Ring admitted guilt and man'd up, he did the responsible thing. Trespassing is bad bad bad! DON'T DO IT. Better yet, don't respond to trespassers with an assault or you may get in trouble.

durphee

“it was just an effort in protecting our property. That’s what the reason was that i went out there, but i’m just glad it’s all over. I’ve accepted responsibility and i just move on from here,” ring said

i love it when people use "it was just"! Didn't bill clinton say that with monica, "it was just "that blue dress" that turned me on.

mr star admits his justification and i applaud him for not fighting this. Two wrongs do not make a right,,,and to think,,,it wasn't even ringo's property.

No one can justify trespassing as good behavior,,,it is wrong and most here have said this all along. Ring has probably learned to control himself!

Thread was titled: "trespassing video watch and discuss" we watched and discussed. No one defended sledders for trespassing but rather defended them for being assaulted and that's the difference. Ring admitted guilt and man'd up, he did the responsible thing. Trespassing is bad bad bad! Don't do it. Better yet, don't respond to trespassers with an assault or you may get in trouble.

spot on!