Tucker Hibbert- 6 Peat

luke_duke

Wow, what another dominant performance from the best racer on the best race sled in the business. He is one bad dude. I actually look forward to this every year since its the only time I can watch sno-cross racing on tv.

hemi_newman

There was snocross racing from bessemer and Minneapolis on CBS sports network this morning and there replaying it tonight dont remember what time though.

ezra

would expect nothing less from Kirk's kid.
think his old man had an influence in designing that sled around his kids riding style?

luke_duke

I don't because I know he's going to win every time. I don't even watch it any more LOL

I kinda wish someone would push him a little more but from what I can tell he and his sled are on a whole different level than his competition.

I would like to see what the television ratings are since they brought the sno-cross back to the x-games. Not sure if it made much of a difference or not.

Last edited:

indy_500

I would like to see what the television ratings are since they brought the sno-cross back to the x-games. Not sure if it made much of a difference or not.

I love snox nevertheless I love snowmobiling and am as diehard as it gets and have gone to probably 10 snox races in my short lifetime so far and dont have any interest in watching as I already know whose going to win.

ezra

I for 1was really hopping the push for cross country with the intro of the snopro 500 class and all the new races around the mid west would have caught on more.
but with the lack of snow cant expect much more.

ezra

from what I understand him and his old man shoot a speed ball of c112&apv before every event.

Firecatguy

I love snox nevertheless I love snowmobiling and am as diehard as it gets and have gone to probably 10 snox races in my short lifetime so far and dont have any interest in watching as I already know whose going to win.

I find this funny...you used to sit on here and go on and on about Blair and at that time he dominated this sport when Tucker took a break...maybe it is cuz he on a cat? if he changed to poo and ran amsoil would you watch again?

indy_500

I find this funny...you used to sit on here and go on and on about Blair and at that time he dominated this sport when Tucker took a break...maybe it is cuz he on a cat? if he changed to poo and ran amsoil would you watch again?

tucker imo is far more dominant than blair ever was

G

G

Tucker has more money to spend than any of his competition. You think that might make a little difference? Not to take away his natural talent but his equipment is on a whole different level.

ezra

I would say yes cats always are on a diff higher level lol.
but tuckers stuff deff is a cut above always hand built by his dad and every other high ranking race dept and R&D engineer in the plant.
few yrs back a buds kid got one of his race sleds and that thing was dialed in and massaged to perfection.his kid was doing very well that season.
all the teams give the cream of the crop to the factory racers but when your dad is calling the shots in the race dept I am sure they put some extra love in to the project.
but with all that going on think there may just be a tinny bit of pressure on tuckers shoulders to perform?

G

G

Tucker not first - Tucker not keep Monster. So yes, there is a little pressure. Second place is just the first loser. Nobody cares who comes in second. Tucker has his own track built every year and most likely trains more than any other participants. Again - I respect his abilities. The only way he loses nowadays is if he crashes. But that was the very first lesson he learned. You can't win if you don't finish. A 6 peat is proof of not only his ability but he has much more discipline than most.

Chicago Boy

Slow down people Tucker's great but he's no Blair Morgan.
First what Tucker did was master the game Morgan invented
The sleds we all ride today are because of Blair ,ask Tucker your self.
Yes he is great one of the hardest workers and much more but Blair changed
The game Tucker just plays

indy_500

I would say yes cats always are on a diff higher level lol

Well cat really has no other racers that are even close to "elite" so it's not proving their sleds are good. Tuckers just really that good, he never gets a holeshot, he takes everyone on corners because he glides through them like nothing. Watch the TV, Ross Martin gets the holeshot, takes a corner, puts the flipper to the bar and pops a wheelie till the next jump, goes into a corner, locks up the brakes and Hibbert passes him. Happens every time.

Tucker is humble when speaking but he is that typical sno-x image, flat-brimmed homey with the monster gear and monster stickers galore (maybe thats where he gets his hp from?). Remember Blair? Nowhere near the same image, just a soft-spoken down to earth guy that knew how the heck to ride.