U.S. debt clock

ezra

Hope and change hope and change dont talk about cutting spending that is crazy.I say min of 20% accros the board suffer now or suffer 10 to 50 times worse later

arcticgeorge

Man, climbing nonstop 24 hrs a day

Wow, 1.9 million on food stamps in Illinois!

I was at Dollar General one time and this lady on her "sailphone" in front of me of a different race had a handfull of candy bars but her Illinois food card was out of funds, she mumbles "o wait" pulls out ANOTHER Illinois food card and says this is the one...types the pin in and it works...Buying nothing but junk. Now feeding the kids of Illinois..no problem but this...I was pretty ticked and felt like saying something but i didnt.

Last edited:

ezra

makes me sick but we cant check ID that would be racist this map is just MN money and how much in each state realy. the DFL had a cow a few yrs back and got a cort order to make the Rep take down the 6x8 map at the state fair booth so mutch for fredom of speach .they clamed it was causing a public hazerd blocking the flow of people

Attachments

• welfaremn2 MN map.jpg
    welfaremn2 MN map.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

ezra

so 1.9 in IL on stamps prob 1/4 also getting MN stamps as seen above to the tune of 1.3 mil a yr.and my Govener has the balls to tell me I need to pay more it is only fair **** you Dayton

ezra

only 100k in interest every 30 sec Oh yeah I think the usa is on the corect path for sucess.I know what will make it better why dont we have just a few more stimulus packages yeah thats the ticket more stimulus that should work shovel ready babby

samc

It's just scary how much money we owe. We'll be like Iceland and filling for Bankruptcy if we don't get this under control. The WSJ had an article in it last week talking how the US Currency will not be the most traded (one to have) in the World in a few years. Doesn't suprise me with how much debt we have.

G

G

We got a dusting of snow last night. Like about 1/4 of an inch. Since 7 AM no less than four snow plows have run past my business. The waste starts at the local level and gets worse all the way to the top. The powers that be pat themselves on the back when they save a million here or there. Big deal. We need trillions cut. Meet the new boss - same as the old boss. I am looking at property in New Zealand.

snow_monkey

We got a dusting of snow last night. Like about 1/4 of an inch. Since 7 AM no less than four snow plows have run past my business. The waste starts at the local level and gets worse all the way to the top. The powers that be pat themselves on the back when they save a million here or there. Big deal. We need trillions cut. Meet the new boss - same as the old boss. I am looking at property in New Zealand.

Not sure you can ride a sled there?

G

G

Yes, you can ride a sled in NZ. Probably not an Apex though. No groomed sled trails. They have everything from mountains to beach. At present the US Dollar is worth about 1.4 of NZ dollars. Good time to open an account. U.S. Dollar going nowhere but down. Then the rich will be hosed just as bad as the poor. I used to worry about the country my kids would inherit but I think I am going to live long enough to see it wrecked. I bet there is good riding in Antarctica. That is not too far from New Zealand. I can get my snow fix there. It's probably warmer there than it is here in NW MN. Monday ramblings.

dcsnomo

Yes, you can ride a sled in NZ. Probably not an Apex though. No groomed sled trails. They have everything from mountains to beach. At present the US Dollar is worth about 1.4 of NZ dollars. Good time to open an account. U.S. Dollar going nowhere but down. Then the rich will be hosed just as bad as the poor. I used to worry about the country my kids would inherit but I think I am going to live long enough to see it wrecked. I bet there is good riding in Antarctica. That is not too far from New Zealand. I can get my snow fix there. It's probably warmer there than it is here in NW MN. Monday ramblings.

EVERYPLACE is warmer than NW Minnesota!

dcsnomo

Two steps to reduce the debt. 1) spend less 2) grow the economy, add jobs/taxes.

Ok, let's try this...we rely so much on government spending that federal spending now represents about 25% of GDP. So, we cut spending and the largest single driver of growth (government spending) reverses. What happens? Unemployment! Unemployment causes reduced spending, and our economy is driven not by manufacturing, but by consumer spending. Keep spending and we're screwed, cut spending and we're screwed. Oh yeah...this should be fun over the next decade or so.

Over the last 100 years two empires have dissolved, the Ottoman, and the Soviet Union. Not a shot was fired in either one, they just went out of business.

I have been politically active in this country for over 40 years and have never felt so hopeless.

cat_man_mike

Where the heck was all this "fiscal responsability" in 2000 when we had a record budget surplus and 8 years later we had a record deficit???? Back then it was "Oh, the budget deficit does not affect the economy." Now, all of the sudden, power has shifted and the accountants come out of the woodwork. In stead of jumping on the guy trying to pull us out of the worst economy since the great depression, why don't you take a look at the one who put us in this mess???????

rocketman356

Where the heck was all this "fiscal responsability" in 2000 when we had a record budget surplus and 8 years later we had a record deficit???? Back then it was "Oh, the budget deficit does not affect the economy." Now, all of the sudden, power has shifted and the accountants come out of the woodwork. In stead of jumping on the guy trying to pull us out of the worst economy since the great depression, why don't you take a look at the one who put us in this mess???????