UP trail 109

1fujifilm

Good info Attak man! Perhaps now the issue can be addressed, and move on it to improve the trail. Thanks!

Last trip up a few weeks back I told Slim "I wish Abe was here to see these trails", pretty nice. 109 re-route into Baraga Country.
Later at the bar I also said lets see if Sandylake wants to ride with us too. Competing interests can be settled friendly over a beer at the Ramada.

Bear

old abe

Last trip up a few weeks back I told Slim "I wish Abe was here to see these trails", pretty nice. 109 re-route into Baraga Country.
Later at the bar I also said lets see if Sandylake wants to ride with us too. Competing interests can be settled friendly over a beer at the Ramada.

Bear

Good mindset fuji! I will always negotiate over a beer, or a JB, a CHM! Just good business practice!

POLARISDAN

That is good if they can get it fixed by next year I just don’t have a lot of confidence in federal government when it comes to things like this road. They just decided to leave a bridge out on fr 1100 just north of Kenton about 8 to 10 years ago and don’t have plans on ever replacing it which killed a real nice short. So I just hope they come through and fix it.
PD I was thinking the same thing if they can keep both trails open it really would open up a nice loop, but still need Baraga club to get there stuff together and fix that short part of of trail 109.

no..because that part doesnt exist..the turnoff to baraga back to the alston 109 is always good..so sidnaw must have it

- - - Updated - - -

Agree X2

And yes PD, the Alston bar is a dump, now, just as the Mosquito was some years back, or maybe worse. I feel as others do also, that the stretch of trail 109 from the powerline turn around to Alston deserves to be greatly improved as to maintaining/grooming. And it could be. Deeming the trail useless is not the way to keep what trails we do have open. That is hard enough by it's self. Too many people now days wish all trails would be closed, don't give them any help.

huh..like theres not enuf trails..that one doesnt exist..unridable..so why try..its just not there..and mosquito in my 13 or so years was never a dump like that

- - - Updated - - -

Easiest solution is that the Superior club continues down grooming and does not turn around.
No sense in having a trail that you can go halfway and then need to turn around...pretty dumb.

there pro groomers wont fit..needs to be completly widened

- - - Updated - - -

Bear

yea right..he'd want coffee with his tea