Walworth, Racine & Kenosha Counties

ryanslyne

Anyone heading down to Sno-cross at Grand Geneva this weekend? If so stop by the Walworth County Snowmobile Alliance booth and buy some 50/50 raffle tickets! I am heading down after work today.

rs

timo

are the snow cross races still on??

Anyone heading down to Sno-cross at Grand Geneva this weekend? If so stop by the Walworth County Snowmobile Alliance booth and buy some 50/50 raffle tickets! I am heading down after work today.

rs

ryanslyne

Anyone going to the AWSC snowmobile conference at the Abbey Resort in Fontana, WI in Walworth county this weekend? Walworth county is hosting the event this year should be a fun time starts this weekend and runs through Sunday.

Several members from Sheboygan county will be there, can't wait to hear back from them at the next county meeting. Always good info brought back to the clubs.

ryanslyne

Conference went well. Was a great time, this was my first time attending the event and would recommend it to any snowmobiler. Not only is it informational but a great party as well. Plus fun to share stories of the year from others state wide. Main reason I went was because it was local this year but I would probably consider traveling elsewhere in the state in the future to attend the event.

2" of fresh snow on the ground this morning made for a sloppy mess out there this morning. Still coming down pretty good. I guess it could be your last chance to take a rip around the yard if your sled is not put away. Mine are done for the year, yesterday I spent half the day pulling the trails out. East Troy area has about half of the trails out already. Anyone looking to help in the coming weeks it would be appreciated. We will have to wait until the fields dry up again after this snow but I would imagine in the next couple weeks we will get the rest out. PM me if you are interested in helping out.

Thanks,

RS

rev07

FYI Wisconsin State Fair Park Products Pavillion 4-8PM today all four manufactures are displaying 2016 models. Free admission.