What Do You Think of the 2015 Snowmobiles?

ezra

do u really want the bonded a arms ? most of the pros in my crew have drilled and bolted them just to be safe.
a few have learned in very bad places to have to learn that grey glue just wont stick to black paint all that well.
but nothing 2 hrs and a stump wont fix

indy_500

do u really want the bonded a arms ? most of the pros in my crew have drilled and bolted them just to be safe.
a few have learned in very bad places to have to learn that grey glue just wont stick to black paint all that well.
but nothing 2 hrs and a stump wont fix
The a arms don't scare me as much as the belt and carbon over structure do and pros have carbon bumpers which also snap like twigs. All great ideas but id rather have reliability than lightweight.

D

Deleted member 10829

Sweet Willey! Will you get to ride it yet this year?

cooksend

The a arms don't scare me as much as the belt and carbon over structure do and pros have carbon bumpers which also snap like twigs. All great ideas but id rather have reliability than lightweight.

Indy, your internet time has you scared of good technology! Look at all the Pro's you see beating around the U.P. Some of them take a crazy beating. Yes parts can fail. Back into a tree and you no longer have a solid bumper, tackle a tree with an a-arm and it may come unglued and so on! I can tell you that Byrn71, Lenny and I have tested the durability on many occasions and last years video from Tdbaughm (the Tech Guys) shows what these get put through. Pic the color, the model and by all means go 800!

Bumper is still in tact after 2,000 miles...

Attachments

• sticks and stumps.jpg
    sticks and stumps.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 19

willey

Indy, your internet time has you scared of good technology! Look at all the Pro's you see beating around the U.P. Some of them take a crazy beating. Yes parts can fail. Back into a tree and you no longer have a solid bumper, tackle a tree with an a-arm and it may come unglued and so on! I can tell you that Byrn71, Lenny and I have tested the durability on many occasions and last years video from Tdbaughm (the Tech Guys) shows what these get put through. Pic the color, the model and by all means go 800! Bumper is still in tact after 2,000 miles...

That's what I like to hear!

indy_500

Lookin good Willey! Was a killer deal. All the guys on snowest are doing a pretty good job convincing me to stick with the 6.

willey

Lookin good Willey! Was a killer deal. All the guys on snowest are doing a pretty good job convincing me to stick with the 6.
Your gonna base your decision on what you see or here on snowest??? I think the guys here know a thing or two also!!! You will want the eight you just don't know you do.

kip

Congrats on your purchase Willey! Maybe I'll get ya next time:) Enjoy it, sweet ride buddy!!

skiroule

I’m still trying to decide if Indy actually said this or if his account was hacked . Just doesn’t sound right</SPAN></SPAN>.

id rather have reliability than lightweight.

The 6 is solid but a lot of the guys on this site that are very skilled mountain riders are recommending the 8. I’d be getting the 8. You know you'll be out there next year. Can't deny destiny.</SPAN></SPAN>

whitedust

Your gonna base your decision on what you see or here on snowest??? I think the guys here know a thing or two also!!! You will want the eight you just don't know you do.

Net & mags are good info but sometimes you have to go with your guts take a chance on new tech.The new 8 sounds much improved getting oil where it needs to go the old 8 no thanks. Poo has to get this 8 right or heads will roll. lol

willey

The new 800 ho is in the trail sleds so need to worry for at least another year. Besides you snow check and you get covered bumper to bumper for 4 years.

willey

That is a shame new 8 sounds perfect for powder sleds.

I appreciate the fact that the consumer testing will done in the trail market on this motor. The mountain sleds have been the guinea pigs since 09' and we all know how that has worked out.

polarisrider1

We need a new thread called "What would Willey do?". Lol. Good move bud. You doing a wrap or just doping the Renegade flat black look? Pic is a little rough. Congratulations are in order. Putting next years Cooke trip and a Tog. Trip together.

willey

We need a new thread called "What would Willey do?". Lol. Good move bud. You doing a wrap or just doping the Renegade flat black look? Pic is a little rough. Congratulations are in order. Putting next years Cooke trip and a Tog. Trip together.

I'm done throwing my two penny's in. Lol.

I bought it blacked out. The tunnel is wrapped with 3m carbon fiber vinyl. I'll probably leave the tunnel and look for something to do for the side panels. Here's is a few more. Chive stickers are coming of. Not my thing.

image-1226300992.jpg

image-3024332879.jpg

image-3079563607.jpg