What is going on

indy_500

Did you go in and haggle and make a deal or did you find the price posted online?
Price is posted online. Ken’s sports of Green Bay. Not to be confused with the Kaukauna location. This is their new location that sells BRP (and technically in Suamico).

MSRP-$16,300
Paid-$12,400+tax and $198 doc fee

They have adrenaline base model 850s for $11,100, and also have a few XRS 850 with smart shox and the fancy gauge left. 129 is 15,900 and 137 is 16,100. If these were not smart shox xrs sleds I likely would have bought one. I’m a simplistic guy and I’ve heard of some issues with them (they are awesome though).

Hoosier

If they had the light gray model in a 137 and not a 129, I probably would’ve gave it a shot, although it does have a bit of yellow in it (and I hate yellow!!)
Yeah me too. I don't know what it is but I don't like yellow on anything.

whitedust

Ran ice ripper on 144 Yamaha Apex XLT and now on Enduro 137 900t liked it on both. Definitely different than studs as far as braking but enough traction in sensible acceleration to hook up. Imo you need something especially on icy twistys to be safe.

lofsfire

Price is posted online. Ken’s sports of Green Bay. Not to be confused with the Kaukauna location. This is their new location that sells BRP (and technically in Suamico).

MSRP-$16,300
Paid-$12,400+tax and $198 doc fee

They have adrenaline base model 850s for $11,100, and also have a few XRS 850 with smart shox and the fancy gauge left. 129 is 15,900 and 137 is 16,100. If these were not smart shox xrs sleds I likely would have bought one. I’m a simplistic guy and I’ve heard of some issues with them (they are awesome though).
I was wondering if you picked it up from there. I bought my Cat from the Kaukauna location. I did not even know they had the GB location until a year or so ago. I searched Ken's Power Sports and it brought up the GB location. I thought for a minute they dropped Cat... Anyway, that was exactly the way they did my sale back in 2015. The only difference was the doc fee was only $98 then... They were great to deal with. The process was easy even being out of state. I bought the sled in March of 2015 and wired them the money. I did not even see it till Oct 17 when I picked it up. It was created up, and they left it that way till about the beginning of September.

This is the only picture I had to make it through summer dreaming about it! LOL
AP1GczO-VmoSOzdbGMYlD9Ujd2NRXnH9pypVVILptUajwX-aJoAmS4ZBgIshfquqZaMjuqS1vNh8jdENoD7_hec9pg9AYYCaagHxzoyLJxccSEEzfuYK3zw9jmDDWr-e2yZL_UK7dZXRsWw7Tqwfb4ChXdbQOQ=w2543-h1907-s-no-gm

Then on September 2, I opened my email to this saying she was ready for pick-up anytime I wanted...
AP1GczN-9wrDlplhjrkCnd7dF_346rEi3xu0611-4IR_mA2d_9gchmVm3NP0jTDb1prGq5k5qecQv8P5y5PDskl9_HcSesfknVzgprwoNlj-ngpAl7-U2ZPWq4uvexcup32pWQSOPi5iEMgcaOIhEXGYhyhFPg=w3390-h1907-s-no-gm

Nothing like getting a new toy! Congrats again on yours!

rph130

Nice looking sled Indy. Now all we need is snow this winter. I bought a new Grand Touring before last season. Still sitting in the garage with 0 miles on it and the manufacturer sales stickers still there. Starting it once a month along with all of the other sleds is getting old so the gas doesn't go bad, but the garage smells good when I'm done.

hermie

Ski Doo is really dropping the ball on color options. Pretty much everyone else has much better color combos and options over Doo. I will just keep riding black sleds I guess until someone else passes them up on quality and runnability. Until then I will buy black sleds and like it.😄

SHOOT2KILL

Sure does. TRIVIA QUESTION for the Cat People; What was the first model year without trailing arms?
Kind of a trick question...The only consumer sled that had a variation of a trailing arm was the Trail Cat...The factory sno pro sled had an actual trailing arm style (radius rod) setup...Production of both of those ended in 1981...So technically the first model year WITHOUT a trailing arm would be 1984...They came out of bankruptcy and were still using leaf spring fronts...1985 was the 1st year for "A" arm wishbone suspension

Last edited:

mezz

Nice! I like to see a meticulously maintained sled. (y)
The Trail Cat was the only AC sled with the trailing arm. This particular variation was in place on the Trail Cat in 1979, 1980 & 1981.

Last edited:

indy_500

Ski Doo is really dropping the ball on color options. Pretty much everyone else has much better color combos and options over Doo. I will just keep riding black sleds I guess until someone else passes them up on quality and runnability. Until then I will buy black sleds and like it.😄
100% agree. Can’t say I really liked what doo was doing color wise between 14-17ish but I enjoyed some of the schemes from 18-22ish. Now, it’s all black or yellow (booooo)