What's your summer toy?

1fujifilm

we just told EVERYONE how to post pictures....on apple and droid....unless you have me blocked then you'll never learn anything....LMAO

http://forum.johndee.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?58196-Still-going&p=493717#post493717

With all due respect to John, posting pics on this site is archaic at best..I quit a few years ago.
Why do we have to resize?
Why do we have to upload and then download again?
That is 3 years ago.

Anyone post an ad on Facebook Marketplace? Wow, amazing!
I love this site but don't need the stress, life is wacked already.
Bear

snowdance

that's amazing, love it
o.png

Thanks! :redface-new:

Tracker

With all due respect to John, posting pics on this site is archaic at best..I quit a few years ago.
Why do we have to resize?
Why do we have to upload and then download again?
That is 3 years ago.

Anyone post an ad on Facebook Marketplace? Wow, amazing!
I love this site but don't need the stress, life is wacked already.
Bear
Bear i will be honest with you since you were with me....i agree with you 100%....i don't know why someone who runs and helps with this web site has not changed that setting....it is retarded at best....thanks for being honest and hopefully one if them sees this and changes the damn setting.....or someone that knows them tells them of this conversation.....but i highly doubt they will

jd

Administrator
Staff member
My apologies for the antiquated method for posting pictures, but the discussion board software dictates how that has to be done. It would be nice to switch to a different software that is more modern for posting pics, but with over 20,000 members, the roll over would be quite a chore.

-John

goofy600

My apologies for the antiquated method for posting pictures, but the discussion board software dictates how that has to be done. It would be nice to switch to a different software that is more modern for posting pics, but with over 20,000 members, the roll over would be quite a chore.

-John
With the stay at home order for ever what else do you have to do! JK

slimcake

I have never had to resize pictures or anything on this site. IDK what those guys are talking about. I just click the pic button on the quick reply box and upload. Easy. IMG_20200102_174956_01.jpg Look familiar Fuji??

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I have never had to resize pictures or anything on this site. IDK what those guys are talking about. I just click the pic button on the quick reply box and upload. Easy. View attachment 61752 Look familiar Fuji??

Me either, but I know the board works slightly differently for me as the admin. So I thought that might be the case here. Glad it is not a widespread problem.

xcr440

Me either, but I know the board works slightly differently for me as the admin. So I thought that might be the case here. Glad it is not a widespread problem.

I actually think posting pics on this site is pretty easy. Click insert image ^ browse, select image, upload image, done.
IMG_2126.jpg

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's what she said....

Tunnel Graphics.jpg

Size Matters. It all begins with your camera setting. The above picture was taken on my phone with an Aspect Ratio of 4:3 It's a combination of size and definition/sharpness. Go to your camera screen as if you were taking a picture Go to Settings on your Camera/Phone, it's usually in the upper right hand corner. There should be a Settings button and that is where you make the changes and if it's not set to 4:3 change it.

The reason our pictures are being posted sideways or not at all is that the picture file is too large.

Hope this helps.

Gary

pclark

Can some instruct on how to download a video from Photos on an MacBook Pro? I have tried but can't get it to transfer. It appears the link transfers but its not accessible on the post.

Thanks

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Can some instruct on how to download a video from Photos on an MacBook Pro? I have tried but can't get it to transfer. It appears the link transfers but its not accessible on the post.

Thanks

Only pictures can be uploaded to the board. Videos take up a ton of memory and bandwidth. I'd go broke paying the bills for the bandwidth. Sorry!

You can upload to Youtube and then post a link to the video on the board.

-John

slimcake

John how do you live where you live and not own a UTV or ATV? You would think that would right below shelter on the must have list in da Yoop....

pclark

Only pictures can be uploaded to the board. Videos take up a ton of memory and bandwidth. I'd go broke paying the bills for the bandwidth. Sorry!

You can upload to Youtube and then post a link to the video on the board.

-John

Thanks, thought it was something I was doing wrong.