where is Lenny.

Woodtic

I've been holding this in for way to long. Lenny is busy in his lab, Lenny is the "Chemist" on HCS. There, I said it. Let the truth set you free Lenny!

warner

i saw his sled for sale on craigslist last week sometime...he mentioned in the ad that he needs to focus on remodeling his house....lennnnnnnnnnney

russholio

Maybe he's hanging out with Frnash......Frank's been curiously quiet too, even though somebody baited him with the "wolfs" thread! :)

chords

It's been cloudy, cold and even raining for a week in AZ. When the sun comes out we may here from the professer

frnash

It's been cloudy, cold and even raining for a week in AZ. When the sun comes out we may here [sic] from the professer [sic]
here? professer? Sick!

I did spend 10 days in NOLA for my birthday and Thanksgiving, but now I've been back in Airyzony since December 3. And I'm still recovering from ten days of New Orleans "foodgasm"! :p

The question remains: Where's Waldo, er… Lenny?

uncle_ed

I am getting concerned that Lenny could be going into J.D. withdrawals at this point......cold sweats, shakes, etc.............

Dave_B

We need to put out an APB for one of these with Harley stickers in the back window. Maybe start in the greater Ferguson area?

Attachments

• lenny.jpg
    lenny.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 13

towtruck

Men have been known to disappear in the Northwoods if you say the wrong thing to the wrong person.... ;)

That reminds me of a true story - we meet two guys at the konteka bar in white pine one night, they said they wanted to go off trial with us - they had yamis but we said ok - at 10am after we pulled them out about 10 times they just stopped their sleds for no reason - we were in the middle of nowhere-they both reached into their pockets... one of them said we might as well just tell ya..... .... then one guy pulled something shiny out of this pocket....then the other guy pulled a green baggie out his pocket ......the shiny object tuned out to be a pipe.....then he said "we always take a smoke break in the morning and about 3pm!! " It was a good day to bring TP!!
anyway WHERE IS LENNY?