where is Lenny.

Dave_B

Welcome back, Lenny!

I agree with Paul. Made a lot of good friends from the site, yourself included.
Obviously, the site isn't the same without your posts, thoughts, opinions, "ramblings", whatever you want to call them. Don't change a thing!

I hope your dad is OK. All of our thoughts are with you and him.

Dave

jccams

Lenny....I at times also disagree with your position on things, but that is the reason this country is so great. Everyone is allowed to express their opinion without consequences. Please don't allow the few that attack to get the best of you. I as well as many on this site respect your opinion and passion on the many topics that are debated. More important than any of that is family, thoughts and prayers to you and your family and hopes that your dad wins this battle.

L

lenny

you guys are awesome, thanks for all that!

my addiction requires me to makes these changes so I'm looking for a balance of managing my time, my mind.

My dad has bladder cancer and it's early stage but it is somewhat aggressive so we are working on a plan. I was desperately for my folks to get a second a opinion before settling for current plan. The old boy is gonna be 84 in March (God willing) but he still changes his oil and mows an acre of grass, snow blows a long driveway and just an awesome man. I can see some fear in him and it kills me to know this strong man is struggling. Pops is a believer and okay with it but still.......

loriwlrc

peace be to all,and prayers as well, keep the faith, and 1 addiction saying that goes a long way and is a good rule of thumb..... 1 day at a time, if that's to much then let it be 1 hour at a time