where is Lenny.

L

lenny

I cannot NOT give my fans what they need so you can all rest now in comfort. Other than traveling a bunch I've not gone anywhere.

chords

I'd like to know more about traveling and not going anywhere.

Would that be the same as talking and not saying anything ?

L

lenny

If you guys must know I'll tell ya.

It's 2 things, First, I have an addictive personality and get way deep involved,,,,often. So, I understand this about myself and am trying to make the necessary changes. Something I have learned is posting my opinions on matters is of little use and basically a waste of all of our time. This is a outdoors, winter, snow, snowmobile, etc,,,,, themed website so why litter it with national events. It's taken me a while to really see that point so now that's what I will do.

Second, I have been back to Illinois to see family as my dad has a battle with cancer and spending time there with family.

Seriously, sorry for plaguing this great site with my nonsense for many years of going back and forth wasting time. I've kinda went haywire making this site kinda like my own facebook page and that's just wrong. I'll still be here just in a much less aggressive presence, like I should have been all along.

russholio

Lenny, I think that's mighty big of you to say this, but I for one have never thought you were "plaguing this great site with nonsense". Yes, it's an outdoors site but it has an "off-topic ramblings" area for a reason.......JMHO. If somebody doesn't like what you say or isn't interested in a topic you post, well......they are free to not read or follow it.

Sorry to hear about your dad, here's hoping he fights the good fight and kick's cancer's butt!

Peace to you and your family.

ffemt

Lenny sorry to hear about your dad, I've personally have enjoyed many of your posts and have leaned many things. Thank you for sharing your opinion an yooper way of life with us that can only dream.

Respectfully. GEOFF

Woodtic

I hope your father is doing well. If you need anything,I'm right down the road. Your posts are not full of anger,they are filled with passion. Like I have told you in person,you are a very good debater. You and I may not agree on politics or religion, but will always have each other's back. Because of this site,we have met, and more importantly ,our friends have met. Strength in numbers my friend.

catalac

Never had a problem with your posts. Passion is right!
Hope your Pop gets better!
Always liked the old BMX posts the best!Lol

D

Deleted member 10829

Lenny, I think that's mighty big of you to say this, but I for one have never thought you were "plaguing this great site with nonsense". Yes, it's an outdoors site but it has an "off-topic ramblings" area for a reason.......JMHO. If somebody doesn't like what you say or isn't interested in a topic you post, well......they are free to not read or follow it.

Sorry to hear about your dad, here's hoping he fights the good fight and kick's cancer's butt!

Peace to you and your family.

Perfectly put, I concur!!

racerx

No worries Lenny! We all get off our track now and again but it takes a big person to admit it. Altho I'm not saying you were off track, I'm just going by what you were saying as I was not bothered in the least.

My wife & I are pulling for your dad and your family as the "C" is one tough thing to deal with.

uncle_ed

Its sharing on sites like this that can help when you have a bad day or a rough spot in the road. I dont believe you have to change a thing Lenny, your passion is what makes things interesting around here!!

I wish the best for your dad and may you both find peace this Christmas and coming new year.....

I

garyl62

Welcome back Lenny. Praying for your dad. Keep up the comments, you've always put them in the right section and as long as you're not harboring the issues to the point where they are affecting you keep on sharing your opinions and beliefs.

Hoosier

Welcome back Lenny. Praying for your dad. Keep up the comments, you've always put them in the right section and as long as you're not harboring the issues to the point where they are affecting you keep on sharing your opinions and beliefs.

X2. Sometimes I log in just to see what you are stirring up that day. Always thought provoking. Need more like you on the site...makes it more fun