Who's Been Out

SledTL

Ended up with about a foot of snow in the north Twin Cities Metro. Seen lots of people out riding!!! New sled isn't registered yet so I'm ticked im missing out.

matti

Definitely have seen some sled tracks in the ditches around Duluth. Close to 20-24" in spots.

Airman68

I always thought those flip down wheels on the skis would be kinda handy, especially in a year like this one.

Hoosier

Trail fridge, carries everything I need to to survive, also have a rechargeable starter, tools, fire starters, anti freeze, oil, maps, etc. waterproof hard case.
That's pretty cool. How is it mounted? Looks like some kind of linq rack?

durphee

I thought about a quick trip but the timing is just not right. A whopping 200 miles put on this year!

pclark

That's pretty cool. How is it mounted? Looks like some kind of linq rack?
I did mount it with the linq system. I had the box and thought it was perfect size so I retrofitted it and added the linq hardware. I can lock it and keep spare gloves, etc in it as well.

hermie

Here you go Indy. I would maybe go a little north of mass. We took off from Pat's. You can definitely take off from mass but the snow gets better a little north of the fire trusell bridges. There are a few water holes just past the bridges but nothing deep. Here are couple of pictures from today. PXL_20240328_190712531.jpg PXL_20240328_185039545.jpg

LoveMyDobe

They have been riding the TriCountyCorridor which our club has groomed and Forest roads in Bayfield Co in WI. Trails are closed but peeps have been riding them. Over a foot in some areas.

matti

I saw a group of four riding just outside of Duluth yesterday afternoon. Looked pretty nice. Also saw some sleds gassing up in Cloquet, MN.