Who's watching the pack & vikings monday night?

ubee

This is a real Tuff Game for me to watch,as I am a True Blue/Purple Brett Favre fan !!! I also was at the Ice Bowl in 67, and I have eaten hot dogs with EZRA on the sidelines,and remember John Brockington!! I really want #4 to have one of his best games to show Packer management what could have been and that he still has game.Never ever thought I would cheer the Vikes but things happen.As Brett stated,"ONLY A TRUE PACKER FAN WOULD UNDERSTAND." All of this makes me a real fence rider, Vikes 33-Pack 21 , threw a safety in cause they will be chasing the old man around !!

chad66

IDK. The Pack has been playing I just dont see it being that close of a game but I will be pulling the the Pack. One tough running game against a struggling run defense and one tough defensive line against a struggling offensive line.<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> just doesn't look good but I'm hoping all the hype will elevate the play of the Pack! I dont think Favre can beat them in the air so if they can slow down Peterson and keep Rogers ALIVE they may have a chance.

GO PACK GO!

Chad@M&M

whitedust

ubee: Favre has already proven he can still play QB at a very high level. Did Pack make mistake & let him go? Yes & No. Rogers is ready & Brett would NOT be #2 with Pack & why would he? Brett to come back to the North with Vikings has to turn off most Packer fans but business is business. The Vikings will be very good this year & Brett wants to beat Packers x2. I just don't see Packers being much better than the Bears. If both Bears & Packers split & Vikes beat both teams twice......no contest for div title just Wild Card. When you look at North as best team with best players the Vikes are the best on paper in North. Looks to me like Vikes will go a long way this year.

ubee

Right on WhiteDust, just can't believe all the fan hatred! Its still just a game and media is being the dramma queen now to stir up the business part of it, Sorry for the deleted post above!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> was sent to me by a loyal Viking fan and the spelling kind of gives away who it was. I can take a joke and thought it was pretty funny! Cant wait till gametime GO #4 <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

whitedust

ubee:Ya I saw it before deleted & figured you were PMed & pasted here for a joke but Skylar has to keep the lid on. Mods do a good job here to keep the peace as some can get way carried away over nothing. We will have to ride together this winter sometime....meet somewhere half way to BJ from Phelps.
whitedust

jroz

I am a Viking fan, always have been and always will be. I am the type of fan that believes in giving and receiving good natured ribbing. Our weekend place is in Western Wisconsin, which really makes the Pack-Vikes games twice as fun. Back in '98, when the Vikes were rolling everyone, I got into the only football related bar fight in my life. A Packer fan commented something along the lines "at least our QB isn't a (slang term for African American)" and the only comeback I had was "No, yours is hooked on Vicodin!!" His clever response was to throw me across the barroom. I guess he didn't know that you should have more than 3 guys when you are taking on 11. Go Vikes, and lets all remember that it's just a game, and people can cheer for whomever they want.

6mile

Go Vikings, I sure hope #4 has a good game.

I never ever thought I would hope for #4 to have a good game... For 16 years I hated that guy, now he is playing for my team. <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> has frozen over so we must be in for a good snow year.

ubee

A good day of fishing is the same as a good day at work for me! I hope #4 has as good a day as I did !! Cant wait!!!
115880.jpg

ubee

They are saying on the news the viewing of this game is gonna
be equal to superbowl. KSTP in Minneapolis which is airing the game is
saying advertising is selling for more than quadruple what it normally does
for commercials on a Monday night football game. Crazy. Can't wait.

Firecatguy

looks like the thing to do is take a #4 jersey from Vikes and GB and sew them together....alot people on the news saying "IM a brett farve fan first and GB fan second"
LOOKS LIKE YOUR A VIKES FAN NOW..BWHAHA

welcome my friends from across the border--ITS OK YOU CAN JUMP SHIP--PURPLE IS A BETTER COLOR THAN GREEN!!!LOL

we have VIKINGS not cheese heads...

pitt

I am sure I wont be the 1st to post but oh well, someone had to lose. I wouldnt say the Vikings spanked them but I would say the Pack spanked themselves....offensive line allowing your quarterback to be sacked 7 times. what the ?.....Rodgers looked great again but they have got to give him protection.