Who's watching the pack & vikings monday night?

doospunk

115921.jpg

Skylar - At least the jacket's cheese head coloured!!! haha.

It was a great game all the way through. Should be interesting come time to play in Lambeau!

kevisip

Thats not rain outside, thats just the Packer fans crying!
They must of seen that sad movie, The Colour Purple.. J/K

roc

THE DIFFERENCE MAKER!!!

nice blocking up front packer O line, the rest of the teams on your schd our chomping at the bit to get some sacks, INCLUDING THE BEARS!!!
Rodgers is in for a LONG SEASON!!!

ubee

I think the Bears already tried to sack rodgers this year when urlacher was still playing or was that pre-season?

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">Wonder what the score would have been if the Packers didn't turn it over 3 times in the RED Zone. Still made it interesting and everyone on the edge of their seat until the last minute.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Good thing Brett had the Vikes jersey on last night instead of the Packs, . . . . with a line like that it would have been his LAST game.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Adrian Peterson = NO Factor</font>
<font color="0000ff">Jarod Alan = HOLY COW!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Enjoy the win fellow sledders from the West, but remember it is a LONG season. I do believe the Pack will turn it around, but if the Vikes take it ONE GAME AT A TIME, they should run Deep into the playoffs. Maybe a Saints/Vikes showdown?</font>

<font color="0000ff">Go Badgers!</font>
proud.gif

eagle1

Calling Mark Tauscher! Wow, I wonder how Rodgers is feeling this morning. I bet he can't move until Friday.
sad.gif

ezra

maby I will be proud enough of my team this year to break out the helmet with horns I got at arctic blast a few years back.

S

skylar

Kevsip, no crying going on from this Packer backer! Great game, can't wait until the next one!

whitedust

Who is GB #2 QB?? Rogers very good but he will never survive season with no protection in North Div. Good game but Vikes controlled the game but got to say GB did NOT give up. Good for them but need offensive line & not much they can do about it now.

The only other QB GB is even carrying right now is a 2nd year guy out of LSU named Matt Flynn. Like Whitedust said, with the sacks hes endured already Rodgers is on track for a 80 sack year. I don't think anyone has ever endured that many sacks in a season.

whitedust

Wow Matt Flynn never heard of him no wonder I didn't know. Pack has to jump out in front quickly & then play smashmouth football to win & go with running game to protect Rogers. Trouble is if I know this so does the rest of the NFL. Could be long season if Rogers gets hurt but then Pack could draft early offensive line players. Does not bode well for Pack rest of season if Rogers goes down.