Who's watching the pack & vikings monday night?

Just wondering how many people will be watching
monday night football?
Already have a party planned for that night.
Going to be a long day tuesday!!!
GO VIKINGS!!!!

BOONEY

S

skylar

Yea, I will be watching, gotta a little bet with a friend from Minnenosnowta.

GO PACKERS!

eagle1

Oh, yea forgot about that.
NOT!
Glad I'am on vacation next week so i don't have to get up early.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">GO PACK GO</font></font>

trebsdub

SHOULD BE INTERESTING. LETTING THE EMPLOYEES WEAR THEIR FAVORITE GREEN & GOLD JERSEY MONDAY

GO PACKERS

ezra

every one Go vikes sorry GB it is alredy over bring you kleenex to the game you are goung to need it.or you can just hide you teary face in you cheese hat on the way out

thunderstruck88

I will be watching but I am a STEELER fan but in this game I will be hoping the Vikings will win. I like number 4 one heck of a lot and want to see the cheese turn into swiss for all the passes he will be throwing for TDS GO STEELERS and GO Vikings!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

ubee

never thought I would ever cheer for the hated Vikes but old man has to show Ted T that he still likes to play and wants to play and win! Go Brett,Go Vikes

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
115767.jpg

Well, whichever, it's going to be fun watching this one.

2000sxr700

I am with UBEE on this one! No ifs, ands, or buts that favre will beat the Ted and Mike show on Monday night and then AGAIN on Nov.1st. I cannot stand either one of those guys! especially Ted. He is a complete DUMB ARSE!

pitt

I was given half the night off from work as my manager lives further away to get home in time to watch the game and guess who got the entire night off. Both of us are Packer fans. Also will be wearing the Green and Gold to work and stopping at Buffalo Wild Wings on the way home. I imagine it will be a good game but I have to say GO PACK!

whitedust

Crowd noise will be a HUGE issue for the Pack. Farve performs well in big games so he will smoke the Packers for sure. Farve will need to settle down after 1st quarter but may even use his legs to beat Packers. I exspect the Vikes to be rentless & beat the Pack down to the Purple will. Vikes all the way no contest & packers get spanked lead by Farve's arm & Peterson's running. Look for late hits & lots of flags on both sides of the ball.

toolmaker

If the Pack loose, it will because of mistakes by themselves or not being able to control AP.
It won't be the play of "Ole Whats His Name". You Vike fans are in for a big disappointment by the end of this season. He's not the guy that is percieved.

"GO PACK GO"

Pizza Man

I WANT THE PACK TO WIN.
BUT,I HOPE THAT FAVRE AND THE VIKES WIN, JUST TO STICK TO THE PACKERS MANAGEMENT.
IF IT WASN'T FOR TT AMD MM, HE WOULD STILL BE A PACKER.