World Record: Longest Snowmobile Journey

luv2sledd

Congrats on your new world record - I am sure your mom is proudly looking over you! Keep racking up those miles so your record will never be broke -

timo

congrats man thats outta hand. does anyone at yamaha know your doing this? they should be supplying you with some kind of kick back (i know your not in it for that) 20,000 miles in a season is some nice publicity for yamaha.

snowballcancer

Does anyone know how the trails are in eastern U.P.? I was thinking about riding over to Sault Ste. Marie but need to know how the trails are over there. Thanks.

jrnelson122

Great Job Nick keep it up!

To answer your blog question (How many revolutions has the track gone in 13,000 miles?), your track has revolved 6,807,273 times.

chad66

Keep up the amazing job!

WAY TO GO NICK! Thanks for taking the time to stop by the shop this past week, it was nice to meet you!

Chad@M&M

yamalaris

Nick,

Congratulations on this awesome accomplishment amazing what the human soul can achieve when properly motivated.

sleddindoo09

Nick- We were all over the west end of the UP between Mass City and Copper Harbor Feb. 3-7 and kept an eye out for you but unfortunately our paths did not cross. Sorry we missed you and congrats on becoming an elite member of world record holders.

hoffmansledder

I would like to hear an up date on milage if anyone knows Nick or has talked to him to see how far he is over now. I hope he is still doing well. I think too that Yamaha owes him a new sled or 2 just for the publicity. Thanks

snowballcancer

Thank you everyone for all your support. I love to read your comments and emails. Don't forget that you can always track me and read all about how I am doing or where I am at by looking at my daily blog. www.snowballcancer.og I wanted to let you know that I just finished day 46 and my 2010 RS Vector GT has 15,010 miles on the odometer and I have a total of 14,385 miles for the world record thus far. I hope to see more people on the trail as my days are winding down. Happy sledding!

snowballcancer

Well, after yesterday (day: 48) I now have a total of 15,070 miles for the record breaking run. I am still holding up strong and enjoy getting to meet all of you on the trails. Hopefully, it can snow some more in U.P, northern Wisconsin, and Minnesota.

snoprox

Keep it going Nick, what a great job and for a good cause, we are all proud of you. Happy trails,
Wally @ Cloverland

snowballcancer

Yesterday I finished up Day: 54 of my 60 day world record attempt for cancer. I have a total of 17,250 miles thus far. I am nearing the end of my journey with only 6 days to go. I am thankful for all the support that everyone has shown me and will be sad for it all to end. I am trying to put on as much miles as I can this last week to make it a little harder for all of you who are going to try next year. Will try and give a few more updates within the next few days. Otherwise, you can always go directly to my blog at www.snowballcancer.org. Thanks!