2014 poo's

alwaysright

Polaris just put out a pic of the 2014 indy 800 sp on facebook, I'm at the office so can't post the pic. alot of orange and black with some white. If you blow the pic up you can see it says IND, comes with W/E shocks, looks pretty nice but not anything unexpected at this time.

indy_500

dont look like no indy to me looks like the front of the new rush i doubt they'd put walkers on the indy the whole point of the indy is to be cheap and walkers aint cheap.

indy_500

800 indy 10,200 WOW both the standard indy and indy sp went up a grand and they made a 144 indy 550 how useless why not put the 600 in it

Last edited:

ezra

the old indy 600 sp or what they call the upgraded one .
my bud just payed 7300 out the door with 3 yr sticker

indy_500

Snowcheck color choices on the switchback and rmk are killer, the assault is even better too bad you cant get the LE in the 600 SBA other than that nothing too spectacularly new

indy_500

6k for the estart rebuild shocks upgraded track tax and lic for 3 yrs

no but estarts a battery killer, the rebuildable shocks still aren't "top notch" and the track is only a 1" hacksaw. personally i would take the standard Indy and extend it to 136 throw a cobra or intense on it.

olsmann

So and indy 800 sp for $10600, A sba 600 And bng's No wonder they didnt make a big deal about their release. I do love the new BNG'S but dont see anything real innovative. A little disappointed in the price on the indy 800. And was hoping for a indy 600 136. But they do look sweet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10829

Yawn!! I do like some of the Snow Check colors for sure.