Answering Questions

Happy101

Please do not post answers or remarks that do not give a true or helpful answer to the question that has been asked. A prime example of this would be the Moms Motorsports Pricing thread that reads as follows

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

#1 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
HoosierSmit
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2009

Mom's Motorsport pricing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I know it was posted somewhere on here, but what does Mom's motorsports charge for transportation to the play areas? We were in the tog area last week and saw the truck at Togwotee and at Lava Mountain lodge.

HoosierSmit
View Public Profile
Send a private message to HoosierSmit
Find all posts by HoosierSmit
Add HoosierSmit to Your Contacts

#2 Yesterday, 08:52 AM
indy_500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierSmit
We were in the tog area last week

It didn't happen without pics

indy_500
View Public Profile
Send a private message to indy_500
Send email to indy_500
Visit indy_500's homepage!
Find all posts by indy_500
Add indy_500 to Your Contacts

#3 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
winter_time

check out www.momsmotorsports.com and call to talk to rick with questions

indy_500 responded with a remark that is not helpful in any way and winter_time responded with a helpful answer.

I am sick of reading posts where someone answers with a remark or no knowledge of what they are answering about. Please only post helpful answers.

doomsman

welcome.png

And have a happy afternoon.

Dave_B

Welcome everyone to....

www . happy101 . com

The, apparently, new and improved version of the site formerly known as Johndee.com

Happy101

what do you mean by that Dave_B. I have been following this site for a couple years now and have finnally made a screen name a little while ago. The reason i am asking this is because i like to use this site to find correct information that is helpful. when someone posts a comment that is not helpful or not correct what good does it do for the person that asked the question. in my opinion it does nothing and can sometimes lead to further trouble down the road. This is one of the few things that i have ever said on this site and i think it would make the site a lot more user friendly.

your pal
Happy101

Dave_B

If you have been following it for that long, you ought to have a feel for it by now. There is always good and correct information on here. There are also alot of friends that like to goof with each other. It's all part of the tight JD family and we all, I guess, know by now how the "useless" reply's all fit into the big picture of the thread, and site, itself. It has been this way for a long time and won't change. You just need to filter out the posts or reply's you don't like and focus on the information that IS important to you. Wasn't trying to bash you but, just posting a reply that had nothing to do with the post. :)

Welcome to JD.com and learn to get jiggy with it!

Dave

indy_500

I think he's just jealous because I have more posts than him ;)

By the way, what useful information are we gaining by this thread?

flatlandassn

What if I am 80% sure and 20% unsure? Should I not post? How about 93% sure and 7% unsure post or no post? What if I googled the answer but I find a really funny picture instead, do I post the picture and the answere or just the picture? What if its a hypothetical question like "if a tree falls in da U.P. and John Dee is not around does it make a noise?" Half the fun is separating the wheat from the chaff.

polarisrider1

what do you mean by that Dave_B. I have been following this site for a couple years now and have finnally made a screen name a little while ago. The reason i am asking this is because i like to use this site to find correct information that is helpful. when someone posts a comment that is not helpful or not correct what good does it do for the person that asked the question. in my opinion it does nothing and can sometimes lead to further trouble down the road. This is one of the few things that i have ever said on this site and i think it would make the site a lot more user friendly.

your pal
Happy101

Think about it. We all pay a touch different. Do the homework. Call moms. I rent the whole truck for private trips for a price. Trips go to many locations with many pic up points. Some haul sleds and ride, some just ship sleds out. Best answer I can give varies by. $5000.00

indy_500

Please do not post answers or remarks that do not give a true or helpful answer to the question that has been asked. A prime example of this would be the Moms Motorsports Pricing thread that reads as follows

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

#1 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
HoosierSmit

Mom's Motorsport pricing

Sorry I know it was posted somewhere on here, but what does Mom's motorsports charge for transportation to the play areas? We were in the tog area last week and saw the truck at Togwotee and at Lava Mountain lodge.

HoosierSmit
View Public Profile
Send a private message to HoosierSmit
Find all posts by HoosierSmit
Add HoosierSmit to Your Contacts

#2 Yesterday, 08:52 AM
indy_500

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierSmit
We were in the tog area last week

It didn't happen without pics

indy_500
View Public Profile
Send a private message to indy_500
Send email to indy_500
Visit indy_500's homepage!
Find all posts by indy_500
Add indy_500 to Your Contacts

#3 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
winter_time

check out www.momsmotorsports.com and call to talk to rick with questions

indy_500 responded with a remark that is not helpful in any way and winter_time responded with a helpful answer.

I am sick of reading posts where someone answers with a remark or no knowledge of what they are answering about. Please only post helpful answers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GN2kpBoFs4 :)

And don't forget to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPuOY3V22vo

Last edited:

anonomoose

If you have been following it for that long, you ought to have a feel for it by now. There is always good and correct information on here. There are also alot of friends that like to goof with each other. It's all part of the tight JD family and we all, I guess, know by now how the "useless" reply's all fit into the big picture of the thread, and site, itself. It has been this way for a long time and won't change. You just need to filter out the posts or reply's you don't like and focus on the information that IS important to you. Wasn't trying to bash you but, just posting a reply that had nothing to do with the post. :)

Welcome to JD.com and learn to get jiggy with it!

Dave

Hey....who you call'n tight>>>??? And cut out the smiley faces...didn't yeah hear John....(no smiley faces for me.....no sir ree bob, or Dave...or whatever!!!)