Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

nytro_rtx

i'm ready to ride whenever, just let me know. been busy most of the summer and the hillclimbs have been keeping me busy also. only 2 more then done for the year. got 1 on aug. 2nd in iron mountain, mi & 1 on sept.20 in dickeyville, wi. otherwise i should be able to make.
check out my videos on youtube, search for "rpmsrx" and check them out. my nephew rides the kx250f and i ride the yz450f & harley. should have some new ones up tonight or tom. night from sundays climb.
nytro

fatdaddy

Fish633,

we ride out of Burgess Pass and stay at a lodge called The Passage Resort, we went last year and had an awesome time. It was dry last year and was quite dusty but had lots of creek crossings to cool off in. Boy that water is cold, Its kinda like riding your sled out west, once you go out there you can't stop going back

ranlam

112114.jpg
Lookout before Rockland

fish633

Brand new single track "bikes only" trail in delta county.Heard from a couple Michigan ridin friends that it is prolly the best new trail in the midwest.
Any one to give it a try?

canon

I spoke with Cycle City in Escanba and they have no Idea where this trail is located but confirmed that there is a rumor about this trail that started with a news artical a few months ago..

canon

I called Ann Okonec at the Rapid River ranger station and she confirmed the where abouts of this trail..

14 miles East of Rapid River on U.S 2

Turn to da Nort on highway 13 and go tree miles..

Turn right on 2231 and look for the sighn for
the Moss Lake motorcycle trail..

fish633

Try nick at Zambon's north country sales.U.P.Sandstormers are the club that built and maintains it.dirtrider.net has some write ups on it as well look for michigan trail riders in the eastern chapters section.