Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

mrfirecat

I'm in Northern IL as well. I mostly ride at Fox Valley Riding Park just north of Ottawa. www.foxvalleyoffroad.com I am usually there every other Saturday and once in a while on a Sunday. I also occasionally ride at The Cliffs in Marseilles.

fish633

Sure have,also done the jack pine and loose moose.Leaf river was very interesting last year bad day for honda's.saw one guy drench in the creek on the off camber section that ran paralell to the creek.Had another one right in front of me in the corn feild close to the end crash at mach 1.Literally rode throuh the flying debris.Must of hit something cause one minute he was 20 feet infront of me and a second later he flippin endo style.the third guy just melted a piston.
I am open to just about any riding the cp2r was a suggestion.but let's ride.
may 22-25 will work for me as i will be coming up the weekend before.
randy will the konteka have rooms avail on 5-23 and 5-24?

fish633

If any of you are into mx gogebic county fair grounds has open practice on thurs evenings in ironwood.It is a very good track.

ranlam

fish.....absolutely, smoking or non..just kidding. Your in the books for that weekend. You bringing your boy?

nytro_rtx

looks like the weekend of may 23 will work for me also. waiting to find out 1 race date not listed yet, but that would be the only thing stopping me.
nytro

fatdaddy

Guys,

Can I join ya, I have a cabin in Presque Isle,WI and I'd love to try riding the UP. I have a CRFX 450 and my son rides a Yami TTR 110. I not sure about riding 180 miles but we join ya for a good days ride for sure. Let me know. Heck maybe my wife and daughter will come as well. wife has an XT 225 enduro and my girl rids a TTR 125 with electric start LOL

ranlam

fatdaddy...any weekend you want to we will gladly show you and your family the Pioneer trail. We could ride from White Pine to Mass City to Bergland and back.

mrfirecat

sledhd1,

That they do. I have never been in one of their harescrambles but I have ridden the marked out course the day before the race. Me and couple buddies were thinking about riding there this Saturday.

nytro_rtx

would like to get down to fox valley and ride with u guys sat. but i don't think i can make it this weekend, have to get a few things i've been blowing off all winter done at home. maybe next time. shoot me an e-mail next time your going and i will do everything i can to join you.
nytro

ybuy

mrfirecat: If you are going to Fox Valley on Sat 3/21 what time are you going to be there? OR sunday?

mrfirecat

ybuy: I won't be able to go this weekend. I found out my wife has other plans for me now. A buddy of mine is probably going on Saturday though. He will be on an older 97' Suzuki RMX 250 and he will be wearing red riding gear.

ranlam

fish...we got you marked down for Sat. and Sun.

We got six inches of snow here last night!

Nytro..I got two seperate buddies who want to get rid of there older bikes for cheap one is a 175 two stroke Suzuki trials bike, the other is a Ktm MX 360 I know the suzuki is a good bike but a little small. You know anything about the mx 360, anyone?

fatdaddy

Ranlam,

Thanks, I'd love to ride with you guys, I assume I'll need trail stickers or something. When can we start riding up there. Can you ride ATV and dirt bikes, wife could drive the lunch wagon LOL

fatdaddy

Ranlam,

Thanks, I'd love to ride with you guys, I assume I'll need trail stickers or something. When can we start riding up there. Can you ride ATV and dirt bikes, wife could drive the lunch wagon LOL

ranlam

fatdaddy...Yes you can ride atv and dirtbikes or side by sides. Trail stickers are only $16. May 15 is the opening date for the Mi-Trale trails, the DNR designated ORV trails are open now, I was thinking of taking the Marenisco to Iron River trail (IRM and LL trail)this week if the weather permits me.

whiskey_jim

ya i was work'n on getting the bike out today its pure mud out there right now though. I've got a KTM MXC525 great ride but i'm think'n about getting a new EXC530